President Bracelet Link Count

Thread: President Bracelet Link Count

President Bracelet Link Count

I'm considering a first Rolex and want to go used for various reasons. More specifically, a 36mm early 2000s day-date.

I know the president bracelets are adjustable by adding or removing links, but I haven't been able to find how many links a factory president bracelet comes with. Counting links on various listings, I've seen everything from 20 to 24 but have no idea what the count should actually be.

The five digit Day-Date models with Presidential bracelet came with 24 links.

Re: President Bracelet Link Count

Thanks Coffee Drinker, much appreciated. I'm looking at a 6 digit platinum model. Does that change anything?

And thanks in advance to you and anyone else who helps clear up factory link counts. I've looked all over and have seen others ask similar questions, but no one ever provides an actual answer. I think this thread will help a lot of others in the future.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I found out this platinum watch comes with 23 links, so it sounds like one is missing (assuming the 6 digit models have the same number of links as the 5 digit models), so it sounds like this watch is missing one.

At about 7.5" wrist size, it sounds like I might actually need all 24 to get the right fit. I tried looking around online for extra platinum links but didn't really find anything. Will an AD provide one? If so, any idea on cost (this is an 118206 model)?

Quote Originally Posted by mervyn View Post
    I found out this platinum watch comes with 23 links, so it sounds like one is missing (assuming the 6 digit models have the same number of links as the 5 digit models), so it sounds like this watch is missing one.

At about 7.5" wrist size, it sounds like I might actually need all 24 to get the right fit. I tried looking around online for extra platinum links but didn't really find anything. Will an AD provide one? If so, any idea on cost (this is an 118206 model)?
    I'd be careful since there is no easy-link adjustment....and don't assume you will have a comfortable fit straight away.
    Gold links are around $600.USD each so platinum will be more.....available new if AD orders them for you.

Thread Information