WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Random Tudor GMT purchase from AD while in Europe!

498 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  ross2187 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm in Warsaw for the summer. Took a detour into the AD and asked if they had a Tudor GMT (expecting to be told no). He said yes but it's in hold for someone. I asked if he'd let me handle it since I've never seen one in person and it was on my wrist a few minutes later.

I told the sales rep I really enjoyed the watch and he let me try out a BB 58 and a Bronze but I told him that I liked the GMT more.
Mind you, at this point I was in the market for a Superocean II 42.
Sales rep asked if I was interested in purchasing the watch today and I told him sure.
He called the potential customer while I was playing with the watch and the potential customer changed his mind about buying it.

10 minutes later, I was the proud new owner of this beautiful watch!

I'll post pics when I get back to the States. I just wanted to share this moment with all the folks in this forum.

PS, it's the bracelet version. The potential customer was looking for the one with the leather strap.

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats! What a lucky purchase. I am tempted to post my GMT for you until you get back to the state, but I’ll let you enjoy the glory of posting first photo! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.