WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this a real Rolex?

2K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  gruntmedik 
#1 ·
I’ve never heard of a turn-o-graph has anyone here?

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
#16 ·
It's basically a DJ with a rotatable bezel and a red second hand. That's it. Literally

*The roulette date wheel is available on some DJ's so that's not something that's Turnograph specific*

#21 ·
Yes! Turn-O-Graphs are awesome. Actually they were the first rotating bezel Rolex. They were intended for pilots, hence the nickname, Thunderbird.

I had a D Serial black dial with red seconds hand and white gold bezel on a jubilee. I sold it and still miss it!

If your looking for a sportier Datejust, the Turn-O-Graph is the way to go!

#22 ·
If only there was a device that you could type in a question, press a button, and information and answers were immediately given to you. Hmmmm......I’m going to work on this. I think I’m on to something.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#24 ·
If only there was a device that you could type in a question, press a button, and information and answers were immediately given to you. Hmmmm......I'm going to work on this. I think I'm on to something.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I joined this forum to get answers to my questions from more experienced watch connoisseurs, not google. What's the purpose of this place if not to talk about watches and ask questions. And if you don't want to answer my question than why post and not just go somewhere else? Like google.

#25 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.