Rolex Availability
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Rolex Availability

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Rolex Availability

I always see people posting about the lack of availability with Rolex. When someone says that, are they referring to a specific model (i.e. GMT Pepsi), a model within a certain price point, or just the brand in general? I only have 1 AD within a 2 hour drive and they always seems to have a decent variety of oysters, datejusts and yachtmasters. From time to time they have a sub or Daytona. Just want to make sure I’m on the same page

Re: Rolex Availability

IBTL.
    knightRider, Betterthere and thx67 like this.
    I could stop buying watches, but I'm no quitter.

Rolex Submariner Ceramic ND 114060. Grand Seiko SBGN001G GMT. Omega Aqua Terra 8500. Omega Planet Ocean 8800. Omega Speedmaster 1863.

Casio MRG-8100B-1AJF. Casio MRG-7600-1AJF. Casio MRG-7700-1AJF. Casio GMW-B5000-1ER. Casio GMW-B5000TB-1ER. Casio GW-5000-1AJF.

OBTL
    knightRider likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HiggsBoson View Post
    IBTL.
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Panerol Forte View Post
    OBTL
    ??

Banned

I bought a new Explorer a few weeks ago. The turnaround from my requesting a quote to receiving the watch was less than a week.

Edit:
    FWIW, I solicited quotes from two brokers and a grey market seller. Each conveyed the same message: there is no shortage of mainstream watches like Rolexes, APs, Pateks, VCs, etc.; however, there is a shortage if one is more desirous of buying certain watches directly from the brand's ADs than of getting the watch one wants in a timely manner.
    Last edited by MDNoobie; April 13th, 2020 at 18:51.

Quote Originally Posted by MONTANTK View Post
    ??
    IBTL: In Befor The Lock
    OBTL: Out Before The Lock

Whenever a thread is created in regard of Rolex availability, or prices, it always ends up in a saloon brawl and get locked by the moderator
    knightRider and 5959HH like this.

??

Whenever a thread is created in regard of Rolex availability, or prices, it always ends up in a saloon brawl and get locked by the moderator
    Ah okay. I guess what I was asking was more of people’s experiences with their local ADs in regards to selection rather than the availability of specific models

Banned

OT:
    I too wondered what that acronym means. TY for sharing.

What I don't get is why one would post IBTL and nothing else, i.e., something that pertains, even obliquely, to the thread topic. I mean, if one has nothing substantive to contribute to the discussion, what's the point of posting at all?
    svorkoetter likes this.

I always see people posting about the lack of availability with Rolex. When someone says that, are they referring to a specific model (i.e. GMT Pepsi), a model within a certain price point, or just the brand in general? I only have 1 AD within a 2 hour drive and they always seems to have a decent variety of oysters, datejusts and yachtmasters. From time to time they have a sub or Daytona. Just want to make sure I’m on the same page
    Which model(s) of Rolex are you considering, and what is your specific reason for opening this thread? Are you motivated by attaining 100 posts as quickly as possible in order to sell on WUS? There is a wealth of information that can be obtained by reviewing various threads on this forum, including learning the reasons why threads similar to the one you just opened tend to be closed (locked) by one of the Moderators sooner than later. I strongly suspect this one will not be an exception.
    knightRider likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information