Rolex Crown Club?
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By badindianswamp
  • 1 Post By Jiman
  • 2 Post By dan360

Thread: Rolex Crown Club?

Rolex Crown Club?

I was setting my mom's watch for her today and thought I'd share a couple of pictures of her 2 tone Datejust. She was a Rolex sales person for many years and the factory rewarded her with this watch. Since the factory engraved the case, I guess you could say it is a one of a kind Rolex...kind of. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else knows of someone with a "Crown Club" watch?
    Name:  IMG_5108.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  238.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_5112.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  201.5 KB

Re: Rolex Crown Club?

No.

Very cool. Nope, don’t know anyone in that club....I’ll refrain from telling any Momma jokes .
    badindianswamp likes this.
    The body will never go, where the mind has never been.

Rolex SD 126600, Seiko SBBN040 Golden Tuna, PAM 579, JLC MC Diving Chrono GMT NS, PAM 190 8-Days, Rolex DSSD, Sinn U1000S, Doxa '07 T-Graph & 750T Carribean, Rolex TT DJ, RXW MM20

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Very very nice! Thx for posting.

Very nice. No, never heard of Rolex's Crown Club. Thanks for sharing.

Have seen before. It has to do with reaching a certain level of sales. Rolex gifts a watch to the sales person, in this case your mom, for attaining that level. The person's name and "Rolex Crown Club" are engraved on the case back.

They're out there but don't come up for sale very often for obvious reasons. Quite sentimental for the person gifted it, handed down, etc. Not sure if it's still policy or not. A friend has one from working at a local AD for many years.
    Last edited by dan360; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:45.

Yeah, I wonder if they still do this at AD's. My mom received the watch over 30 years ago when a salesperson's efforts actually had an impact on sales. She doesn't remember what her sales figures were, but she said she was able to choose the watch and dial she wanted.
    I can't imagine these engraved pieces being sold very often, but I would love to see some other ones that are out there and hear the owners stories.

Quote Originally Posted by dan360 View Post
    Have seen before. It has to do with reaching a certain level of sales. Rolex gifts a watch to the sales person, in this case your mom, for attaining that level. The person's name and "Rolex Crown Club" are engraved on the case back.

They're out there but don't come up for sale very often for obvious reasons. Quite sentimental for the person gifted it, handed down, etc. Not sure if it's still policy or not. A friend has one from working at a local AD for many years.

Banned

It's a nice gesture from Rolex and a nice watch too. Don't know anyone that owns same though.

Neat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information