Rolex given to me. - Page 4
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Rolex given to me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: Rolex given to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nokard View Post
    Hi! I'm in Toronto. Yeah, let me know if you know anyone over here.
    Unfortunately, I don’t know any watchmaker there in Toronto and never been there too... hopefully can visit Toronto next year.
    All the best in your search and wear your watch in good health. I also have the same as yours from my father-in-law and a Precision from my father. Both are still running good...
    Regards!
    Giuseppe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by babbsky View Post
    Unfortunately, I don’t know any watchmaker there in Toronto and never been there too... hopefully can visit Toronto next year.
    All the best in your search and wear your watch in good health. I also have the same as yours from my father-in-law and a Precision from my father. Both are still running good...
    Regards!
    Giuseppe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks anyway! I don't know if this means much, but all of my family and friends that have visited, liked Toronto. Don't forget to visit Niagara Falls as well. It's magnificent to see.
    babbsky likes this.

So I think my decision is leaning towards having the local guy fix the watch. I was thinking a what I want to do with it long term and I'm going to keep it forever. I always keep gifts given to me. If I was planning on selling it, I would send it to Rolex.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

So I think my decision is leaning towards having the local guy fix the watch. I was thinking a what I want to do with it long term and I'm going to keep it forever. I always keep gifts given to me. If I was planning on selling it, I would send it to Rolex.
    Before you hand it over to your guy, make sure he has a Rolex parts account. If not, you may want to rethink your decision...

"Penny wise, pound foolish..."
    nokard likes this.
    Well, I was standing on a corner in Winslow, AZ and Clara Oswald slowed down to take a look at me and my GS Tiffany SnowflakeTM...

Why not check out a well known and highly reviewed non-Rolex outfit like LA Watchworks? Look up some reviews for them on the Forum. Apparently they do magic when it comes to refurbishing old Rollies.

How does rust typically form inside a watch? Would it be submersion with a blown seal, indicative of fake/replacement parts, or something as simple as improper storage? All this vintage stuff is new to me.

CSG

Send it to Rolex, don't be a chump over a few hundred dollars.

This is an automatic, doesn't use a battery.
    instagram: Tarek_307

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information