WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Concrete Dial?

861 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  maylebox 
#1 · (Edited)
Today I stopped buy a Rolex AD just to see if they had a YM with a blue dial. They didn't but they had something I felt was unique, at least to me I've never seen it before. A quick look online it looks like it's the Oyster Perpetual with a black concnetric dial with a white fluted gold bezel.

Here is a picture of one but with a smooth bezel, I can't seem to find any with the fluted.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Product

Would the fluted bezel, would this even used be a good value at about $7,000 after tax? I liked it but just not sure if I like it for $7,000.

See less See more
#5 ·
Not worth it.. it is almost the price of a DJ36 with WG fluted bezel.
Wait for the YM.

Are you interested in the new reference 126622 of the YM? That is nice model. I am interested in seeing photos to know if there was a case redesign since I was not able to see it live so far.

#13 ·
Re: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Dial?

I have had the 126622 on my wrist before, might be the most gorgeous watch Rolex makes. Today I wish I pick one up in Spain about 8 months ago. The AD was offering a pretty good discount, a little cheaper than the used private party market.

#11 ·
Today I stopped buy a Rolex AD just to see if they had a YM with a blue dial. They didn't but they had something I felt was unique, at least to me I've never seen it before. A quick look online it looks like it's the Oyster Perpetual with a black concentric dial with a white fluted gold bezel.

View attachment 14370013

Would the fluted bezel, would this even used be a good value at about $7,000 after tax? I liked it but just not sure if I like it for $7,000.
You like this watch, you like this watch, you like this watch, you like this watch...

Spiral Black Monochrome Black-and-white Vortex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.