Rolex & Tudor postpone 2020 new watch releases
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Rolex & Tudor postpone 2020 new watch releases

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    662

    Exclamation Rolex & Tudor postpone 2020 new watch releases

    .......... all the threads/posts pondering whether or not Rolex will announce their new releases anytime this year, apparently not.

    https://www.watchpro.com/rolex-and-t...-indefinitely/

    Looks like we'll have to be patient for a while longer.
    Last edited by Strela; April 7th, 2020 at 21:52.
    5959HH and MeiXiang like this.

  2. #2
    Member Dogbert_is_fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    16,928

    Re: In answer to........

    The most sensible thing to do given the extreme difficulties the world is facing. To release luxury products when people are facing unemployment is morally wrong.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,288

    Re: In answer to........

    This works well for me.....
    If Rolex introduced a Black/Red GMT I'd probably buy it this year from my AD.
    While I really like that watch, I certainly don't need it and will manage without it forever; seeing how I only wear 1 or 2 watches in any 2 year period.
    The only "other" watches which interest me are Date-Justs and Day-Dates; but don't need (more of) those either.
    I am however looking at a couple of McIntosh stereo items should things ever level out again.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member Aidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Bolton England
    Posts
    1,349

    Re: In answer to........

    Good
    Omega speedmaster professional moon watch
    Omega seamaster 300m

  6. #5
    Member ispeshaled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    207

    2020 Rolex/Tudor models postponed

    Well that's a bummer...but understandable given the current situation.

    Report from Hodinkee: https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/ro...-announcements

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,155

    Re: In answer to........

    Quote Originally Posted by RickS72 View Post
    .......... all the threads/posts pondering whether or not Rolex will announce their new releases anytime this year, apparently not.

    https://www.watchpro.com/rolex-and-t...-indefinitely/

    Looks like we'll have to be patient for a while longer.
    Yes, Hodinkee reported this as well:


    https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/ro...-announcements


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Member RyCheDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    183

    Re: 2020 Rolex/Tudor models postponed

    Buzz Killington


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    UofRSpider likes this.
    Current Collection: Rolex Air-King (116900), Tudor North Flag (91210N), Grand Seiko 9F (STGF267)...............
    Next Acquisitions (ideally): Rolex Sea Dweller-Deep Sea, Blancpain Villeret Grande Date

  9. #8
    mav
    mav is online now
    Member mav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    3,872

    Re: 2020 Rolex/Tudor models postponed

    Not surprising at all. For many brands in various industries, 2020 is a complete washout.

    Not sure about anyone else here, but I'm very much looking forward to 2021 already.
    5959HH likes this.
    ♛ Rolex | Ω Omega | IWC | Cartier | Tudor | Seiko | Weiss | G-Shock
    @aguynamedtommy

  10. #9
    Member Dogbert_is_fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    16,928

    Re: 2020 Rolex/Tudor models postponed

    Quote Originally Posted by mav View Post
    Not surprising at all. For many brands in various industries, 2020 is a complete washout.

    Not sure about anyone else here, but I'm very much looking forward to 2021 already.
    They said that hindsight is 20/20 vision in 2021, we will all be discussing what could have been done better.

    In the year 2420, our descendants will read in their history books that the great plague of 2020 swept through the world and that this was the year the world came to a stop.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    104

    Re: 2020 Rolex/Tudor models postponed

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbert_is_fat View Post
    They said that hindsight is 20/20 vision in 2021, we will all be discussing what could have been done better.

    In the year 2420, our descendants will read in their history books that the great plague of 2020 swept through the world and that this was the year the world came to a stop.
    You're awfully optimistic. 400 years is a long time for humans to do a lot of stupid stuff. No one will remember covid-19 in 100 years let alone 400

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •