WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Rubber B interchangibility

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Johnjm 
#1 ·
Hi All

Got a Rubber B tang buckle strap for a 114060 - fits well. The model number is M106 and I thought that it would also fit a 116500 but I cant seem to get it right. Which spring bars should one use?

Or am I smoking something because the website does say that each one is made for the specific model, however with googling it seems that they fit most 40mm sports models?

Many thanks

#2 ·
I’m certain that the M106CD is the correct strap for both the 114060 and 116500. The M106 is meant for the older 5 digit models but can fit the 6 digits with a smaller diameter spring bar. Rolex bars are 2mm thick so a 1.8mm will usually do the trick. It helps to put a slight bend in the spring bar as well.

#3 ·
This is an accurate information and I can certify that from my own experience. M106CD is what you should look for in case you want an interchangeable strap.

I'm certain that the M106CD is the correct strap for both the 114060 and 116500. The M106 is meant for the older 5 digit models but can fit the 6 digits with a smaller diameter spring bar. Rolex bars are 2mm thick so a 1.8mm will usually do the trick. It helps to put a slight bend in the spring bar as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.