WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Rubber strap for 1601

273 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Crh9999999 
#1 ·
I’m looking for some help in learning more about Everest straps and my model Rolex. Everest doesn’t list a rubber strap to fit my 1601. Will any other models fit it correctly?

If not, any other recommendations for a rubber strap for a 1601. I do have around 7.6-7.7 inch wrist.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Generally, as long as the lugs are the same 20mm, it should fit.

However, given the hole on the rubber strap and it’s thickness, may have the strap endlink protrude or sit higher than your lugs. Best to try it.

I would offer to use custom endlink piece, and a normal thinner rubber strap instead.

I m not judging, but why would you want to put such rubber on a 1601?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Thanks for the suggestions on the tropics. I prefer nato but i find a lot of bands don’t fit my large wrist so I have to shop around a bit. I like isofranes the most, but not sure the look it will give, I only have 22mm’s currently to test.

I really like the clean look of a Everest with the curve fitment, it’s what attracted me to them. It’s just a lot of $ risk to buy one and it not fit exactly as it should. I was hoping someone here had already tested a Everest and sorted out which one would fit my model.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.