Rubber strap for 1601
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By One-Seventy
  • 1 Post By solesman

Thread: Rubber strap for 1601

Rubber strap for 1601

Iím looking for some help in learning more about Everest straps and my model Rolex. Everest doesnít list a rubber strap to fit my 1601. Will any other models fit it correctly?

If not, any other recommendations for a rubber strap for a 1601. I do have around 7.6-7.7 inch wrist.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Rubber strap for 1601

Generally, as long as the lugs are the same 20mm, it should fit.

However, given the hole on the rubber strap and itís thickness, may have the strap endlink protrude or sit higher than your lugs. Best to try it.

I would offer to use custom endlink piece, and a normal thinner rubber strap instead.

I m not judging, but why would you want to put such rubber on a 1601?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Something like a 60-style tropic rubber strap would be in keeping. If you normally wear a DJ on a leather strap but live in a hot country I can see the benefit in switching to rubber for the summer. I think a thin but well-made NATO would be better though.
    Rusty427 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

+1 for a Tropic. Give a nice vintage vibe and now available in plenty of colour options.

https://www.tropicstrap.com/straps/
    Rusty427 likes this.
    Dan
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thesurreywatchguy/

Rolex Submariner 14060M Y Serial, Ω Omega 38.5mm Aqua Terra "Skyfall", Ω Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Limited Edition

Thanks for the suggestions on the tropics. I prefer nato but i find a lot of bands donít fit my large wrist so I have to shop around a bit. I like isofranes the most, but not sure the look it will give, I only have 22mmís currently to test.

I really like the clean look of a Everest with the curve fitment, itís what attracted me to them. Itís just a lot of $ risk to buy one and it not fit exactly as it should. I was hoping someone here had already tested a Everest and sorted out which one would fit my model.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information