Seattle, Where to Authenticate my Rolex?

Thread: Seattle, Where to Authenticate my Rolex?

Seattle, Where to Authenticate my Rolex?

Hi All,
    Need advise where to authenticate my watches here in Seattle, WA, A DJ n Sub No Date, they r real, but papers r missing since we moved a lot. Searched couple forums, some said AD can do it, some said no.
    Been to few Ben Bridges, Rolex AD, a few time, saw most of them have a service area, n now they all r closed for Covid19, so have to wait when this is over. Don't mind to send them over to neighbouring States, heard of Rolliwork in SF also. And the costs?
    Pls adv.
    Thank u very much.

Kenny

Re: Seattle, Where to Authenticate my Rolex?

As for the cost, I know my local AD will authenticate for free if you bring it in and they're not busy.

Funny story a couple years back, I was interested in purchasing a couple of Rolexes from a local seller and he agreed to meet me at our AD once he retrieved them from his safety deposit box. I was already chatting with the agent (and he already had his tools ready) since I was early and the guy was a little late. Once the gentleman arrived, he proceeded to hand it over to the agent, the agent immediately responded and said it was a fake without even touching it. Asked for the next one and said the same thing from 2 feet away. I felt kind of bad for the guy but even I could tell it wasn't the real thing but was certainly glad we decided to meet there.

Quote Originally Posted by config View Post
    As for the cost, I know my local AD will authenticate for free if you bring it in and they're not busy.

Funny story a couple years back, I was interested in purchasing a couple of Rolexes from a local seller and he agreed to meet me at our AD once he retrieved them from his safety deposit box. I was already chatting with the agent (and he already had his tools ready) since I was early and the guy was a little late. Once the gentleman arrived, he proceeded to hand it over to the agent, the agent immediately responded and said it was a fake without even touching it. Asked for the next one and said the same thing from 2 feet away. I felt kind of bad for the guy but even I could tell it wasn't the real thing but was certainly glad we decided to meet there.
    Hi Config,
    Those Rolexes must be super fake, since he can tell fr that far away :[ Glad u can avoided that.
    R u reffering to Ben Bridge also? or other AD here in Seattle?
    Pls adv n thx for sharing.

Kenny

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Nesbit’s downtown is open! Just call and make sure they’re there. They service Rolex so I’m sure they could authenticate by taking a look at the movement.

Quote Originally Posted by rdranade View Post
    Nesbit’s downtown is open! Just call and make sure they’re there. They service Rolex so I’m sure they could authenticate by taking a look at the movement.
    Nesbit don't authenticate {anymore?.., but they still do service for Rolex. I talked to Janine Nesbit last week. :.. Never thought of authenticate them before, but with so much free time while sheltering in, playing with watches is one of a good way to kill time.
    Thx Rdranade,

Ben Bridge? They use to be at Bellevue Square, Southcenter, Alderwood Mall, and I'm sure a few more locations. It's been a while since I lived in Seattle
    If you remember the 60s, you weren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by m6rk View Post
    Ben Bridge? They use to be at Bellevue Square, Southcenter, Alderwood Mall, and I'm sure a few more locations. It's been a while since I lived in Seattle
    Ben Bridge also in downtown Seattle on 4th n Pine, n they manage the Rolex boutique next door.

Brought them to Nesbit. Biz is open but the building is closed, so u have to call ahead. Tom Nesbit took care of it, very good service, highly recommended.

Thread Information