WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Tudor black bay 36 and 32 mm

7K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Caso 
#1 ·
I saw this at a jeweler at a mall . Am in love with both ...more with 36 mm even though it looks a little big on my slender wrist. I am traveling so will go home and read about it more ...didn't buy since I don't live here ...BUT I am.in love ...got no date or day...but that's not a deal breaker I think ...plus it's got the snowflake hands.
Just wanted to share my excitement.

Ciao

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
You need to post wrist shots!

The Black Bay, especially in smaller sizes, is lovely!

#5 ·
DanishGirl, before you buy, i have a few things to share with you as a BB36 blue owner.

1 - It's a great watch. You're going to love it.

2 - Keep in mind the blue varies in shade significantly, depending on the light. It's a bright royal in the watch shops, but much more subdued under almost any other lighting.

3 - I don't know how big your wrists are, but mine are only 6 3/8 in. Another dimension to consider with this watch is the length of the clasp. I didn't realize how long it was until the watch was sized for me when I bought it. If it were any longer, the watch would not fit my wrist since the clasp would "overhang" the underside of my wrist. This watch taught me to consider the clasp length when buying a watch.

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.