Tudor Black Bay 41 79540 Bracelet?

Thread: Tudor Black Bay 41 79540 Bracelet?

Tudor Black Bay 41 79540 Bracelet?

I bought a new Black Bay 41, for a nice price on a leather strap. Iíd love a metal bracelet to go with it. Does anyone know where to find a metal bracelet for the Black Bay 41?

I saw Strapcode has a few Tudor specific bracelets, but they do not list that reference as compatible. So not sure if they donít fit, or if that is just an oversight. I like Strapcode bracelets.

A Google search returns a ton of cheap fakes listed for $100, mainly on Etsy.

eBay is a mixed bag, Iíve seen them listed for $1,000 which seems insane for a Tudor specific bracelet.

Iím fine with aftermarket as long as it is a high quality piece, OEM is cool too. I wouldnít want to spend more than $500, since I could always return my new Watch and just order one with a metal bracelet instead.

Why didnít I just order a metal bracelet instead? Mine was sold locally by a AD and on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Aonarch; 2 Weeks Ago at 18:56.

Re: Tudor Black Bay 41 79540 Bracelet?

just get a quote from your local AD on an OE bracelet... nothing else will come close to the fit and finish

I was in the same boat as you and wanted an OEM Tudor bracelet but couldnít find one at a reasonable price. So I chatted with another WUS member on here and this was the one he purchased for his BB 41 red. I ended up buying it off him and have it on my BBB 41.

Itís not OEM but itís a solid bracelet and the fit was perfect in my opinion. Hope this helps!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I was able to score an OEM rivet for my BB GMT for $600.00 on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled, they do come up for sale occasionally. But beware, my first go 'round turned out to be a fake. The seller was a standup guy and I received a full refund.
    dP

Quote Originally Posted by BearDeXPS View Post
    just get a quote from your local AD on an OE bracelet... nothing else will come close to the fit and finish
    Agreed, but it was cost prohibitive vs, just ordering a metal bracelet ref. I don't plan on wearing it with a metal bracelet, but it would be nice to have one.

Quote Originally Posted by islander009 View Post
    I was in the same boat as you and wanted an OEM Tudor bracelet but couldn’t find one at a reasonable price. So I chatted with another WUS member on here and this was the one he purchased for his BB 41 red. I ended up buying it off him and have it on my BBB 41.

It’s not OEM but it’s a solid bracelet and the fit was perfect in my opinion. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Doesn't fit the 79450.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Pierce View Post
    I was able to score an OEM rivet for my BB GMT for $600.00 on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled, they do come up for sale occasionally. But beware, my first go 'round turned out to be a fake. The seller was a standup guy and I received a full refund.
    dP
    I'm worried about that, but yeah will do!
    Last edited by Aonarch; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:05.

Thread Information