WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Tudor North Flag Bracelet & Strap Cost?

6K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  thx67 
#1 ·
I'm about to purchase North Flag and originally I was going to get the strapped version and purchase the braclet separately. I just called a local AD to find ilout strap and bracelet pricing. The rep said they didn't have pricing and would have to inquire from Tudor but the guy suggested it probably be about $800 for the bracelet and $400 for the strap.

Does anyone know what they actually cost? I'm waiting to hear back from the rep but i'm hoping to find out sooner so I can order the watch sooner.

#4 ·
That’s about right. I was quoted ~$800 too for a BB36 bracelet if I wanted to buy it separately. I think it would always be cheaper if you buy the watch with bracelet initially and then get the strap separately later, which I did. I bought that camo nato strap off ebay for around $300. About 25% cheaper than what the AD quoted me, and without the waiting time.

#9 ·
That's about right. I was quoted ~$800 too for a BB36 bracelet if I wanted to buy it separately. I think it would always be cheaper if you buy the watch with bracelet initially and then get the strap separately later, which I did. I bought that camo nato strap off ebay for around $300. About 25% cheaper than what the AD quoted me, and without the waiting time.
If you bought the NF on bracelet, the AD should have thrown in the NATO for free.

#6 ·
If you buy on strap and intend to get the bracelet, make sure you CAN indeed order it. From memory, my AD told me the bracelets are hard to order for some reason. They have a part no but possibly they didnt make many after sales bracelets. For what its worth I found the strap disappointing. Its very thin for such a thick cased watch and there was a tiny gap between the strap and the case which niggled me. Its a shame as it looks great on the strap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.