WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Tudor Sub (75090) - I thought I'd hate it...

6K views 50 replies 36 participants last post by  Mondo Shizmo 
#1 ·
Still a newbie here, but I love this forum!

So... I ended up ordering 2 watches from Elady; seems to have worked out this time.
As you can see I like blue :)

I love the 75090 - I thought it was going to be too small, but it's a good size. It's quite a bit smaller than the BB, which I thought I'd have mixed feelings about.
It's a little light though; is this normal?

Material property Font

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Wrist

Vehicle Watch Wrist Fashion accessory Auto part

Fashion accessory Bracelet Jewellery Wrist Material property

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

I also picked up a speedy triple date.

Material property Box

Red Pink Wallet Coin purse Box

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Amazing condition - looks almost new. It does look quite a bit smaller next to the Tudor, but not too small on its own. The lightness is normal - probably down to both the size and the fact that bracelets used to be lighter too. I'd say watches are generally bulkier and heavier these days (with some exceptions obviously) - people equate that to quality and I guess if you've paid a high price for your watch, you want it to be substantial and know you're wearing it!

#19 ·
Very nice sub!!! I'm with you Higgsy, but don't think it will happen. Thought for second that maybe it will with Tudor's last tease, but we got something else ��.
If you want one, go vintage. Mine says "Hi"... going for a lube and gaskets shortly.
Beautiful watch! :-!

#29 ·
Keep the Omega too, unless you need $$$. Seems to me you're into blue watches, and that Speedie is different enough to keep around ?
I'm returning the Omega... I like it, but don't love the watch.
I will keep the $$ and use them for another watch. I'm dying for a datejust with blue dial... anyone have a sense for what those sell for these days?

#31 ·
Aaah, makes sense! If you don’t love it, get what you’re really after. Haven’t really kept up with vintage datejusts, but there were some with cool blue dials. I’m sure they have gone up though....what is your wrist diameter? My 40mm Submariner looks same on mine as the 36 on yours...fits you perfectly 😃

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.