What should I expect to pay for a pre-owned Datejust...

Thread: What should I expect to pay for a pre-owned Datejust...

What should I expect to pay for a pre-owned Datejust...

I am interested in a pre-owned Datejust. Two-tone.....mint condition. Something from the 90's to keep cost down. What should I expect to pay? Thanks.

Re: What should I expect to pay for a pre-owned Datejust...

It's largely irrelevent what any of us think...you should buck up and do some research on your own. Start with sales forums here because rules dictate that prices be left on the postings when a sale is done. Then point your browser over to ebay and compare listed watches with completed auctions and that, in my opinion, is your best indication of what watches with the Rolex Datejust brand are offered and actually selling for.

Armed with that knowledge, start following listings of for sale watches here and on other internet selling forum sites. Then check on some on line pre owned sellers. See what they're listing watches for.

After doing your homework, you can then confidently watch for the watch configuration you're really interested in and make an informed offer with a seller, whether in a sales forum, from an on line business or on the auction site.

There are just way too many variables to give a stock answer to the 'how much is the Datejust' question.

Thread Information