Your thoughts about strapcode bracelet for tudor79270p

Thread: Your thoughts about strapcode bracelet for tudor79270p

Your thoughts about strapcode bracelet for tudor79270p

Does any one know the quality of strapcode bracelet for Tudor 79270p? Is it just fit in lug?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Your thoughts about strapcode bracelet for tudor79270p

I doubt that the tolerances for a Strapcode SS bracelet are as tight as an OEM Tudor SS bracelet, at least that was my experience with a Strapcode SS jubilee bracelet I bought for my Seiko PADI Turtle. If I were you I think I would attempt to source a Tudor SS bracelet if one is available. My experience with Tudor, Strapcode and Seiko lower end bracelets is the Tudor is far superior to the other two.

Thanks for your reply. I don't have a tudor bracelet, of course the tudor oem is the best, but I found the strapcode bracelet as a substitute, and I am also interested in tightness of the strapcode bracelet end link.

Quote Originally Posted by 5959HH View Post
    I doubt that the tolerances for a Strapcode SS bracelet are as tight as an OEM Tudor SS bracelet, at least that was my experience with a Strapcode SS jubilee bracelet I bought for my Seiko PADI Turtle. If I were you I think I would attempt to source a Tudor SS bracelet if one is available. My experience with Tudor, Strapcode and Seiko lower end bracelets is the Tudor is far superior to the other two.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by seokpyo View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I don't have a tudor bracelet, of course the tudor oem is the best, but I found the strapcode bracelet as a substitute, and I am also interested in tightness of the strapcode bracelet end link.
    I have a strapcode for my 58 and really like it. Its obvious not as good as OEM but its bang for your buck. 900e for a bracelet is crazy. 150 is a good deal

Wasnt too impressed when I unpacked it but love on the wrist

yeah, I'm going to buy a strapcode bracelet. :)

thanks for sharing your experience

Quote Originally Posted by Sonar View Post
    I have a strapcode for my 58 and really like it. Its obvious not as good as OEM but its bang for your buck. 900e for a bracelet is crazy. 150 is a good deal

Wasnt too impressed when I unpacked it but love on the wrist

Thread Information