HELP! Need a strap for a 9xMi

Thread: HELP! Need a strap for a 9xMi

HELP! Need a strap for a 9xMi

Hello!!! I"ve been a suunto addict for a while now, an addiciton kicked off by an old Aviocet Vertech years ago and then continued with a Suunto Vector. I have a problem....

I cant find a replacement strap ANYWHERE for my 9xMi. Suunto was no help, as they have disco'd it and dont have any in stock..they offerend me a 30% off voucher...not too helpful. I dont have $500 to spend on a new watch, especially when this one functions perfectly...just has no rubber surround and strap!

Anyone out there able to help me? and x9, x10, and I belive g9 strap will fit.

Thanks in advance for any direction or help from the community. Looking forward to the wealth of information here!

Re: HELP! Need a strap for a 9xMi

This guys, which do the official suunto service for portugal and spain have them on the price list...
    https://misuunto.com/en/

Maybe it is worth to contact them, but it is priced more than the value of the watch (60-90eur).

Thanks--yeah thats pretty expensive. I appreciate the help though. I got in contact with suunto again, who previously had told me it was discontinued and they couldnt help. The person I takled to this time was much more understandign and willing to help try to find a solution. I'm emailing them a pic of the watch so they can look around and see what might fit. WE'll see how it goes. I know the watch itself isnt that valuable $ wise, but to replace it with another that has the same kind of functionality would be ridiculously expensive(and not possible for me at this point in my life). Thanks again!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Well, Suunto said no dice. they've offered me a 20% discount on a new watch, and said "look on ebay"...What a crock. You'd expect a watch with a retail of $600 to last longer than 10 years....and for the downfall to be the BAND is ridiculous. I dont have $400+ to spend on a new watch, I have 50 to spend on a new band. Definitely not the customer service and quality I"ve come to associate with Suunto in the past. I think I'll steer clear of buying a high end watch from them in the future since there's a chance they're discontinue the band...

Really pretty bummed....

Thread Information