New Movescount on June 7th - Page 5
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: New Movescount on June 7th

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Re: New Movescount on June 7th

yeah- it looks like yours gets into the low 30's? still, not sure how to use that value, as it's not comparable to other performance manager metrics.

my Year to date chart never gets above 24hrs. Even through some reasonably high volume marathon training. However- the training load, when looking at YTD, gives it to you as a 30-day cumulative load number. So, roughly equivalent to the coggin CTL value? (42 days)

Quote Originally Posted by morey000 View Post
    yeah- it looks like yours gets into the low 30's? still, not sure how to use that value, as it's not comparable to other performance manager metrics.

my Year to date chart never gets above 24hrs. Even through some reasonably high volume marathon training. However- the training load, when looking at YTD, gives it to you as a 30-day cumulative load number. So, roughly equivalent to the coggin CTL value? (42 days)
    i agree as that seems about right. One could certainly use the number to advise on the type of training and for tapering. All of the training load values are relative anyway, the absolute numbers are not so critical.

Is there a way to edit the recovery time values for each workout? My problem is I sometimes do trainings without HR strap and also by accident log for example XC skiing as running and that often gives excessive recovery time figures. For example here I did rollers skiing without strap and got 71 h, week later same route but 10 minutes faster but with HR strap gave only 23 hours. That 71h is a lot, even those two tough all-out orienteering sessions (with HR strap) together does give that much recovery time.

Name:  trainingload.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  42.7 KB

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by XCJagge View Post
    Is there a way to edit the recovery time values for each workout?
    Wow.. to my suprise, there is - if you edit your move, recovery time is read-only input, but if you access it through browsers developer tools (change value itself or clear the readonly attribute for that input) it can (and will!) be saved with all the other Move parameters.-
    -e-
    Userscript to enable Rcovery Time input - https://gist.github.com/anonymous/c0...a75833c42a46cf
    Tested with Chrome and Tampermonkey, it alters Movescount Moves page and data in a way it's not meant to. So ..umm.. don't use it.
    Last edited by margusl; June 15th, 2016 at 16:05.
    Quotron likes this.

True, UI even warns if you type something non numeric or larger than 120 h, it tells allowed range you are suppsoed to type there. Looks almost like it was intended to be editable and that readonly attribute was just forgotten there.
    Last edited by XCJagge; June 16th, 2016 at 10:17.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnoBird View Post
    Also, I wonder why the recovery rate for the future (the dashed line) doesn't descend towards zero.
    It assumes you'll simply continue doing your recent training load.
    Last edited by paul1928; June 16th, 2016 at 12:39.

So is the user's age now hidden?

Quote Originally Posted by paul1928 View Post
    It assumes you'll simply continue doing your recent training load.
    I guess I'll have to surprise it when I dial it up this weekend. Then it won't understand Rest Day Monday, heh.
    paul1928 likes this.

Hi everybody,

Is there a possibility to get GPS Tracks from the Smartphone with android to your ambit3?
    In the past i used to use the Website to create a new Route by importing the track.
    The New Website doesn't offer this possibility if accessed by mobile Phone (Using a sony xperia z3).

Gesendet von meinem SGP771 mit Tapatalk

Isn't route planning part of Movescount mobile app?

Anyway, you can trick Movescont page to display tablet/desktop render instead of mobile one even on a small screen, as a downside you will get horizontal and vertical scrolling and all widgets might not be accessible. I tested with http://lab.maltewassermann.com/viewport-resizer/ , while quite an overkill, it still does the trick, at least on my old trusty Nexus4 and Chrome as browser. On viewport-resizer you can use a generic bookmarklet or costumize it yourself to include only a single resolution. For later you need at least 768px ( In a nutshell -> Tablet will do).
    If you have synchronized bookmarks between mobile and desktop browsers, just drag "Click or bookmark" or "Your costumized bookmarklet" button to bookmarks / bookmark bar. In mobile browser (Chrome at least) bookmarklets need bit more fiddling - first adding a random bookmark, then edit it and change name and replace url with bookmarklet code.
    Naming is important part (e.g. ViewportTablet), accessing bookmarklets from bookmark menu will not work, you have to load the target page (movescount.com/map) and them type bookmarklet name into address bar to call it. Now you can set a new screen resolution from top bar that just appeared.

Name:  Screenshot_2016-06-19-14-45-11.png
Views: 292
Size:  44.8 KB Name:  Screenshot_2016-06-19-14-46-24.png
Views: 290
Size:  25.7 KB Name:  Screenshot_2016-06-19-14-49-21.png
Views: 293
Size:  62.9 KB Name:  Screenshot_2016-06-19-14-52-00.png
Views: 290
Size:  105.8 KB
    custom bookmarklet to clipboard edit some random bookmark to include bookmarklet after opening movescount.com/map
    , run ViewportTablet bookmarklet from address bar
    full and oversized map view with route tools
    There are probably other ways, e.g triggering route import and save with bookmarklets (tried, basically works, kind of a a mess) or using a mobile browser that that can change viewport settings, Firefox perhaps.
    Or better yet, if mobile route import really is something that was previously used a lot, bug Suunto until they'll fix it. On the other hand, if it's an issue mostly because some GPX files are stuck in a phone, maybe synced cloud storage or something like Pushbullet would make a better workflow?
    Last edited by margusl; June 19th, 2016 at 14:45.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information