Web Movescount and Android Movescounnt - VS - Web Sports Tracker and Android Suunto - Page 6
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Web Movescount and Android Movescounnt - VS - Web Sports Tracker and Android Suunto

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Web Movescount and Android Movescounnt - VS - Web Sports Tracker and Android Suunto

Quote Originally Posted by listrahtes View Post
    I got an email that they will shut down Movescount at the end of year and not as promised mid 2020./../
    End of the year target is for pulling Movescount mobile apps from app stores. There has been no official updates regarding Movescount web service, so the mid 2020 should still stands, at least on paper.
    And considering current state of Suunto App support for Ambit3 / Tarverse, it's quite safe to assume that end of the year target will be postponed. Though they do have some sneaky options available, like blocking Spartan syncs from MC app and what not.
    listrahtes likes this.

Re: Web Movescount and Android Movescounnt - VS - Web Sports Tracker and Android Suunto

Its so funny. I tried Suunto App again so I could synchronize with Runalyze. Freezes all the time, syncronisation with watch incomplete, still not more developed for the serious athlete. No POIs...etc . But it perfectly showed me my calories burned. YES!

I kind of think this is some Monty Pyton joke. Suunto will decapitate themselves with most of serious athletes and with that their brand image will suffer.

Had to delete it as it froze again and again. Some runs were only synced as walking/calorie but no run protocol in diary.

But whatever. I have now migrated all runs to Runalyze and love it. Much more complex than movescount but after some reading even a lot better. Close to being on par with Trainingpeaks and it gets constantly developed further.

lets just hope at least the syncing works with the app by end of the year as EPOC/TE is only included in Suunto App data and not movescount files.
    Last edited by listrahtes; 6 Days Ago at 08:51.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread Information