______Would anybody be interested in a FREE BALL WATCH ?? (REALLY ;-)__Read this !________

Thread: ______Would anybody be interested in a FREE BALL WATCH ?? (REALLY ;-)__Read this !________

Gift ______Would anybody be interested in a FREE BALL WATCH ?? (REALLY ;-)__Read this !________

As I mentioned in my introductory post, I am fortunate to be located in
    Tampa Bay area. As such I know Jeff Hess and friendly guys at Ball Watch
    USA very well. They were very generous to donate BALL watches and
    many other BALL watch accessories and other goodies at our previous
    gatherings of watch enthusiast I organized in Tampa (fall 2006) and New
    York City (spring 2007).

We are having another such gathering of watch enthusiasts in Tampa next
    SAT - Sept. 29th.

Some pictures from previous events.

TAMPA 2006:

L -Dan from BAll (center - yours truly) and R- Jeremy from BALL

Here are the previous Tampa winners

NYC May 2007:

Dan and Marc from BALL Watch USA in New York

Ball Watches are always there to play with.

yes....we had a BALL

Time for Dan Hall to draw the winning ticket for the Ball watch.

Dan presenting the BALL watch to a lucky winner in New York this May.

It is my pleasure to announce that after successful GTGs we had last fall in Tampa and this spring
    in New York City, here is a time for another gathering of fellow WIS.
    The second annual GTG will be in Tampa on SAT Sept. 29th from 3PM till 8PM.
    We already have folks with their airline tickets booked from NY, Wisconsin as well as two
    frequent and previous GTG offenders are flying over from United Kingdom.
    (That is what I call dedication and a true WIS nuttiness

If you would like to attend - PLEASE SEND ME E-MAIL (NO PMs please !) and I will send you
    details about the place of this GTG as well as directions how to get there.
    I know for sure AvantGold (Tampa Ball AD) as well as BALL Watch USA and Old Northeast Jewelers
    will be there and some goodies will be given out
    to some of those who will attend.

Somebody lucky enough will go home with a brand new BALL watch !!

Admission to this GTG is FREE. You only have to register "WITH E-MAIL" so we have an idea how many
    people are coming to get a large enough room. We will have a nice & private setting again and an off duty
    Sherriff's Deputy will be on hand, so feel free to bring some nice pieces to share with your friends.
    (And yes, if you have never attended one of these - this is one of those rare times when it is OK amongst
    WIS friends to wear a watch on each of your wrists ...lol

(Please send me e-mail (NO PM !!) to [email protected]. I will reply with the exact location and directions.
    In your e-mail please state:
    - Your First and Last name
    - how many people (if any) are coming with you AND THEIR NAMES.
    This information, together with your e-mail address is necessary, as we will have a 'Sign-In' sheet for safety reasons.

THIS GTG IS OPEN TO ANY WATCH AFICIONADOS REGARDLESS OF FORUM OR BRAND AFFILIATION.
    FEEL FREE TO BRING YOUR FRIENDS OR SIGNIFICANT OTHERS.

MORE PICTURES - TAMPA event.

MORE PICTURES - NEW YORK event.

If you want to have an idea how much we have at these informal meetings, you should read this
    Deatailed report by one of the guys from England who attended the New York event.
    MANY pictures (over 100) are here including several closeups of BALL watches that were on hand.

I am looking forward to see my old friends as well as meeting new ones. Milos

PS:
    I know that this is a short notice for most of you, but if there are any
    members here from Florida - we sure would like to see you on SAT 29th of SEPT..
    For those who can not make it this time, but would like to attend a GTG in the future, please mark your
    calendar. We will have another BIG GTG in New York on Sat. May 17th 2008.

PSS: Since we have only a few days to go and we would like to get
    more enthusists from this forum to attend - could one of the moderators
    kindly make this post a STICKY only until next FRI evening? Thank you in advance.

Re: ______Would anybody be interested in a FREE BALL WATCH ?? (REALLY ;-)__Read this !____

Sounds like fun and a chance to win a Ball is enticing, but I'll have to wait for a GTG on the West Coast hopefully one of these days.
    Chris

"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." -Oscar Wilde
    ==========================
    Collector of Ball, Stowa and Glycine timepieces

Re: ______Would anybody be interested in a FREE BALL WATCH ?? (REALLY ;-)__Read this !____

Quote Originally Posted by CalDiver View Post
    Sounds like fun and a chance to win a Ball is enticing, but I'll have to wait for a GTG on the West Coast hopefully one of these days.
    Toppers had a GTG in May of this year, and Ball gave away a fireman. I think it will be an annual event, so keep an eye out for May of 2008....

Don't know if there is enough time, but maybe someone could organize a quick GTG around the Ball Watch Traveling museum coming to the San Fran area next month...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Get a load of that EMII Chrono Diver in Orange! WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I think that will be my next Ball! That is if the Chronometer Diver is in Titanium...
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch
    MyTime2watch.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    Toppers had a GTG in May of this year, and Ball gave away a fireman. I think it will be an annual event, so keep an eye out for May of 2008....

Don't know if there is enough time, but maybe someone could organize a quick GTG around the Ball Watch Traveling museum coming to the San Fran area next month...
    Man the GTG threads look fun Milo! I'll be in Atlantic City/New York next year for a stag so I'll try to time it for May2008!

In a week or so I'll be meeting the AD to get the Night Train!

November is the Museum Tour at Town & Country, WA AD. Hope to see others having a Ball. Can't wait to snap photos of the Newest Models!

A correction...

That dashing gent at right in the first photo with Milo and Dan is Jerry from Ball Watch USA. Sadly I have not had the pleasure of meeting Milo yet...but hopefully soon!

Enjoy the GTGs! We are looking to host more of these around the country as the brand grows.
    Last edited by ballwatch; September 24th, 2007 at 17:06.

...needs to update his signature line.
    July 08 Newsletter: New World Record for Guillaume Néry, Diver GMT, Aviator
    Baselworld 2008 Newsletter: Guillaume Néry, Trieste Chronograph, Moonlight Special
    Click to view the BALL Engineer Master II Diver TMT.

Re: A correction...

Quote Originally Posted by ballwatch View Post
    That dashing gent at right in the first photo with Milo and Dan is Jerry from Ball Watch USA. Sadly I have not had the pleasure of meeting Milo yet...but hopefully soon!

Enjoy the GTGs! We are looking to host more of these around the country as the brand grows.
    Sorry - MY BAD !!

I thought that you were the same person :oops:

Thread Information