All Balls! to No Balls!

Thread: All Balls! to No Balls!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Unhappy All Balls! to No Balls!

Hey guys;

My sad end to the year: I live with my bother and we both collect and love fine time pieces. but late last nigh when I left to work (graveyard) some home invaders came in a ransacked our home and pistol whipped my bro real bad! I should have known something was up when some guy was posting ADT adds on door knobs late in after noon (Ironic) and my sensor light would not turn on outside. But I'm not always in criminal mind mode. Most the time I'm on get my butt to work mode.
    I guess with the economy getting so bad and thieves being lazy cowards are now getting more desperate. the good thing is we can live to work another day and maybe collect some more in the future. witch hard working people normally move on and do.
    All in all they took watches including Ball, Breitling, Citizen, Omega, and some low end quarts that I was found of because they were gifts. I'm getting some of the serial #s and posting them but doubt they'll turn up.
    I'm grateful I still have my brother and Ball still makes fine time pieces! so were moving out and I'm saving again. Maybe next year will bring something good!
    Here are couple of pics of my White Cow that I will miss.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by All Balls!; December 6th, 2008 at 08:02.

Re: All Balls! to No Balls!

I'm so sorry Bro! But, it's just material, at least you and your family are safe! you can always buy more watches, but not another family member...

Best of luck

Sorry to hear about that. No one was hurt witch is the most importent thing.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

What a bunch of creeps, these home invaders. I'm sorry to hear of this nightmarish event. Completely unreal how cruel life can be sometimes... hope all will be better soon for you and your family and your brother recovers from his pistol whipping.

Make sure to post the serial numbers up on the Stolen Watch Report.

What terrible news. I am glad that your brother will be ok in the long run, and I am sorry for the horrible thing that has happenned to your family.

My thoughts are with you.
    kind regards,

scott

vintage and obscure watch lover

sorry to hear, hope you get up and running soon.

So did the police came in and carryout some fingerprint work? Damx and curse those son of mother fxcker thief. Good things would come to those who do good.

So sorry to hear about your experience and your loss. You will pull through, I'm sure. As others have said, you still have your life and your brother. Your collection of time pieces will be replaced in time. Best wishes.

Regards,
    -Jeff
    Trivia question of the month:
    The history of the Baselworld Watch and Jewellery Show dates back to what year, when there was established the first Schweizer Mustermesse Basel (MUBA) with a special section devoted to watches and jewellery?
    ~Click on my profile and look under my biography for the answer.
    Quote of the month:
    "Give me the perfect oil and I'll make the perfect watch."
    ~ Abraham-Louis Breguet

TMW

Best wishes and stay safe. the most important thing is tht you have each other. Anything else can be replaced.

You all are a great bunch! thanks for sympathy and concerns, thieves were wearing gloves and left no evidence. I do appreciate the fact they left my brothers life behind, and I would give them a lifetime supply of my Balls or any other watch for that matter in trade for him!!!
    I'll be back and showing off my new Ball sometime in the hopefully not so far future.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information