Anyone bought from RightTime-Denver?

Thread: Anyone bought from RightTime-Denver?

Anyone bought from RightTime-Denver?

Hey guys.......I've been reading the Ball forum lately while I research the purchase of a new Ball and find an AD who offered good service. As there is no local AD where I live in California (nearest one is 100 miles), I'll be ordering by phone. A web search turned up a Ball AD in Denver named RightTime. Their friendly and informative website gave me a "warm fuzzy" about purchasing from them and since they are not a Calif. store, I'd save the sales tax also. When I spoke with them on the phone, I was told they do not discount Ball watches, but I guess I'm resigned to not getting a "discounted" Ball since I prefer not to deal with "gray market" Ball sellers on eBay and the internet. I just wondered if anyone knew RightTime and had any experience with them? Thanks in advance. I'm ready to buy, just need to find a good Ball dealer.
    Chris

"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." -Oscar Wilde
    ==========================
    Collector of Ball, Stowa and Glycine timepieces

Re: Anyone bought from RightTime-Denver?

RightTime was where I bought my Ball Fireman. Fair prices, good communications and fast delivery was my experience.
    Steve

FOURFLUSHER

I have three Balls. And no, I do not walk funny. (thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week)
    Bought one from Right Time, one from Ravitts in San Fran and one from Old Northeast in Florida.

All good people. Surprisingly, Kenjo in New York was the friendliest of all. But they did not have the one I wanted.

I never thought I would ever say I was "into Balls". But I am.
    Fore

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have bought two Balls from Andrew at TNSDiamonds in Phillie and got a great price, excellent service and quick shipping.

So is Right Time an official AD then?

All Ball authorized dealers are on the Ballwatchusa.com site under the dealer locator. If you search that and a dealer is not on there, then it is a no go. Also it is very hard for grey market dealers to sell Ball watches in the US, as they are regulated by the NRC in which a permit is required.

But yes, they are an AD for Ball Watches..

Thread Information