Aviator on a Watchadoo

Thread: Aviator on a Watchadoo

Aviator on a Watchadoo

I got my Aviator just before Christmas and I'm not a strap guy so I put it on a watchadoo
    The Aviator is slightly bigger than I'm used to (44mm is usually my limit - my wrist is 7.5) but I really like the larger tubes which are phenomenal at night
    I may have to get the smaller Aviator GMT but for now I'm enjoying this watch

Re: Aviator on a Watchadoo

Looks great!

I've got a Watchadoo for mine too.

It's a great bracelet link design for this watch, probably the best I've seen yet on the Aviator. Bottom line for me, however, is that I'm really not a fan of bracelets that don't have fitted end links.

I keep wearing this Aviator/Watchadoo combo, hoping that it'll grow on me. So far, it hasn't. I'm still looking for a bracelet with end links that fit.

By the way, don't bother with the 22mm Seiko bracelet for SKX-xxx divers. The end link doesn't fit.

Rob

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

hey Roberev, if you find any brushed bracelet that has fitted ends that will work with the Aviator please let me know
    It would be very much appreciated
    Gord

Quote Originally Posted by 13gsc13 View Post
    hey Roberev, if you find any brushed bracelet that has fitted ends that will work with the Aviator please let me know
    It would be very much appreciated
    Gord
    Believe me, this is the FIRST place that I'll post it, if and when I find it!

Frankly, this is the difference between my keeping and selling the Aviator. I like straps for my watches, but I need bracelets.
    The Stowa MO Roman is my only exception to the rule

Rob

Watchadoo

the watchadoo is one of the best aftermarket bracelets available. It would be really wonderful if there was curved end links available for various diameters, in 20-22-24mm lugsizes. However, I doubt we'll ever see this. I also heard that they had curved ends in the past, but poor versions...

Thread Information