ball conductor transcendent

Thread: ball conductor transcendent

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ball conductor transcendent

First post. I am planning to get my wife a watch, the only available ball ladies watch in my country is the ball conductor transcendent in ss, the fireman and trainmaster 60 sec are not available. Would be her first watch. Looking at omega constellation(quartz), tag aquaracer (quartz) and philip stein teslar watch. I really want to get her a ball as I am also planning to get an aviator or ehc classic ii. Looking for advice. Thanks.

Re: ball conductor transcendent

Well you're on the Ball forum here so we're all going to recommend you go with a Ball watch! Most of us have already gone through the other brands you mentioned and now prefer Ball for a multitude of reasons, not the least of which is all night readability! As to whether you should choose an aviator or EHC, that depends on your preferences and use. The aviator has the best lume and largest size, whereas the EHC can withstand more shock, has more magnetic resistance, and is more water resistant.

Tampa, Florida and Daytona Beach, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by nimbushopper View Post
    .....whereas the EHC can withstand more shock, has more magnetic resistance, and is more water resistant.
    And is MUCH TALLER. Unless it is a surprise she should try on the candidates.

Retired from Fire Rescue with 30 years on the job 1/5/2019

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

thanks guys.
    it's a surprise. am now choosing between white or black face transcendent for my wife. leaning towards the black.

Does your wife like larger watches? I was just noticing the regular Transcendent is 35.5mm by 47.5mm versus the Transcendent Pearl at 28.5 by 38mm. Obviously color choice is your decision, but I think that white dial would look pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by iced_theater View Post
    Does your wife like larger watches? I was just noticing the regular Transcendent is 35.5mm by 47.5mm versus the Transcendent Pearl at 28.5 by 38mm. Obviously color choice is your decision, but I think that white dial would look pretty good.
    thanks for the info, also looked at the pearl but the only available model came with a leather strap my wife prefers ss straps. still have a week to decide between the color.

Cj$

I was just surfing the net researching these watches and came across your post.

It is hard to find a reasonably sized automatic and after finding this model, I am hooked. I am leaning toward the black, as it appears to have a textured look to the dial. However, I could be biased because I already have a watch with a mother of pearl dial. So, my vote is the black.

Whichever color you decide, this is a great choice

I also prefer metal bracelets over leather straps. That's why I'm looking for one for my Aviator I just got this week.

can you post pics of your aviator once you get it on a bracelet. it might help me choose between the ehc classic and aviator. Thanks

Will do....Hopefully I'll get one soon. A big thing I don't like on the EHC's is their height to diameter. The ones I've seen in person look much taller than their size suggests.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information