Ball Engineer II master diver 2007 VERSION!!!! COSC!

Thread: Ball Engineer II master diver 2007 VERSION!!!! COSC!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ball Engineer II master diver 2007 VERSION!!!! COSC!

Found this on the sales forum of another site and wasn't sure if it was appropriate to post the url or not.

It looks like all the 07's are staring to come out in drips and drabs.

That is one beautiful watch.

Re: Ball Engineer II master diver 2007 VERSION!!!! COSC!

Drips and drabs, depending on the country, I suspect. If you are looking at Marty's Master II COSC, he ships from Hong Kong. They seem to get all new watches there first.

Quote Originally Posted by roberev View Post
    Drips and drabs, depending on the country, I suspect. If you are looking at Marty's Master II COSC, he ships from Hong Kong. They seem to get all new watches there first.
    You are correct, HK always gets all the watches first.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

First on the market and much less expensive than what a US AD is allowed to sell for.

I appreciate all that Ball had to go through to get permission to sell here in the US, but if I can save hundreds of dollars on each watch by purchasing from Hong Kong, that's what I'll do. I like my AD very much and look to him first for jewelery of any kind, but the moment he told me that he couldn't keep giving me a 30% discount, I turned to the Far East for Ball watches. I'd pay a little premium to buy from my AD here in the States, but not $500 (the difference between buying a Mad Cow from Hong Kong and a US AD). If Ball would permit ADs to give discounts, at least to returning customers, I would buy from my AD again.

Rob

My Ball dealer in the USA gives me a 30% discount always..... you should find that most would do at least 20%.....

any idea when we can expect the new balls to hit the stores ADs in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by roberev View Post
    First on the market and much less expensive than what a US AD is allowed to sell for.

I appreciate all that Ball had to go through to get permission to sell here in the US, but if I can save hundreds of dollars on each watch by purchasing from Hong Kong, that's what I'll do. I like my AD very much and look to him first for jewelery of any kind, but the moment he told me that he couldn't keep giving me a 30% discount, I turned to the Far East for Ball watches. I'd pay a little premium to buy from my AD here in the States, but not $500 (the difference between buying a Mad Cow from Hong Kong and a US AD). If Ball would permit ADs to give discounts, at least to returning customers, I would buy from my AD again.

Rob

While you may save some up front money, what do you do about a warrenty? Do you just sluff off the watch on someone? What are you going to do when the watch your trans-shipping gets confiscated in transet for not having the proper NRC paper work?

My AD in Houston works with me, maybe you need to build a repor with one too! I do not discount him when he comes to me for legal work.

I would wish to find that dealer then, who is it and where are they?

I posted my message above before this forum became the "official" Ball forum. Since I'm now a guest in Ball's house, and in compliance with the spirit of Marc's "Welcome" message mentioning, inter alia, a ban on grey market seller discussions, I'm going to hold off posting more on this topic for now.

I presume that since WUS is international, this Ball forum permits discussion of purchases from all ADs, regardless of country, and that only "grey market" is off-limits. For what it's worth, all of my new Ball purchases have come from ADs (US and non-US). On the other hand, Ball USA has done alot to get NRC approval for US sales and probably doesn't want people like me harping publicly on the price difference between US and Asian ADs or on the cost-benefit analysis of importing on a personal level. So I won't anymore.

Feel free to PM or e-mail me to discuss my limited experiences and marginally valuable thoughts.

Rob
    Last edited by roberev; September 18th, 2007 at 19:07.

The 07 pictured has the white accents, is it going to be availble in any other colors? or is it just white for 2007?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information