Ball Engineer Master II Diver GMT

Thread: Ball Engineer Master II Diver GMT

Ball Engineer Master II Diver GMT

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone owns the Ball Engineer Master II Diver GMT? If so how do you like the watch? Also, if you have any pictures of it that would be great as well. Thanks!

Re: Ball Engineer Master II Diver GMT

Shameless plug. Take a look at this link to see one that I am selling. Includes pictures.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=229539

I know this sounds stupid, but I really would like to keep it. This watch is so cool.

The inner rotating bezel is the newest one from Ball. The crown at 2 roates the inner bezel and it does not have a screw down crown so it can be used at any time, even underwater. The lume is great and I love the variety of colors.

Great watch!!!
    Last edited by jcoat007; February 3rd, 2009 at 00:24.
    Because nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational poster about being a winner.

Just a quick thought on the sale...the warrantee info is not helpful to the next owner so keep that in mind so the new owner knows that he doesn't have warrantee coverage.

I noticed that the warrantee card is from About Time. They would have provided an Orbita winder with the watch. Are you including that with the sale.

Also, why are you selling the watch? It sounds like you like it and your pics really are superb!

thanx

Quote Originally Posted by jcoat007 View Post
    Shameless plug. Take a look at this link to see one that I am selling. Includes pictures.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=229539

I know this sounds stupid, but I really would like to keep it. This watch is so cool.

The inner rotating bezel is the newest one from Ball. The crown at 2 roates the inner bezel and it does not have a screw down crown so it can be used at any time, even underwater. The lume is great and I love the variety of colors.

Great watch!!!
    Last edited by scottw44; February 3rd, 2009 at 02:44.
    kind regards,

scott

vintage and obscure watch lover

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Scott,

Either Jcoat or Steve at AT can confirm this, but I believe the Orbita winder just comes with a purchase of over $2,500, yes? The EMII Diver GMT is MSRP $2,450.

PS, I still have mine, only with the gold accent instead of silver. Still love it. No plans whatsoever to sell it...ever. Unfortunately for the OP, I don't have any pics to post. All I can say is that if you like pics of it that you see on the forums, you will love it in person. Pics just don't do it justice.

Regards,
    -Jeff
    Last edited by Timewaster; February 3rd, 2009 at 04:54.
    Trivia question of the month:
    The history of the Baselworld Watch and Jewellery Show dates back to what year, when there was established the first Schweizer Mustermesse Basel (MUBA) with a special section devoted to watches and jewellery?
    ~Click on my profile and look under my biography for the answer.
    Quote of the month:
    "Give me the perfect oil and I'll make the perfect watch."
    ~ Abraham-Louis Breguet

Well maybe he got a additional NON-ball pilot strap so it cross the USD$2500 and was given a orbital winder. Who knows. But really a pity. It looks nices with the original strap and the owner is selling less than a year of owing it.

Thread Information