Ball Fireman Ionosphere Chronograph. The day in the day indicator is misaligned. Very fragile.

Thread: Ball Fireman Ionosphere Chronograph. The day in the day indicator is misaligned. Very fragile.

Ball Fireman Ionosphere Chronograph. The day in the day indicator is misaligned. Very fragile.

Hi. I was wondering if any Ball watches owners experience any issues with the day indicator. I had this issue in December last year. The day was not fully changing and displayed in the day indicator misaligned. It felt like some gear stuck to move it properly in the cented of the indicator.
    I sent my watch to Ball for repairs. It came back from the repair fine. Yestarday I noticed the same thing again. I am frustrated about that and planning to contact the repair shop again. Did anybody had the same issues with your watches?

Re: Ball Fireman Ionosphere Chronograph. The day in the day indicator is misaligned. Very fragile.

Have you set the date at night?

Re: Ball Fireman Ionosphere Chronograph. The day in the day indicator is misaligned. Very fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by ~tc~ View Post
    +1..
    I was just thinking that also.
    Ball Fireman Victory
    Rolex Explorer 214270

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

See above.

Quote Originally Posted by ~tc~ View Post
    No, I did not touch the date and did not change any settings. It just happened like that.

Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator samanator's Avatar

Not certain how a 7750 could be fragile unless the date was set during the evil hours as others have mentioned. Since there are several million of these in a number of brands so large, it would be easier to name the ones that do not use them. If it was a common problem I would suspect we would have a better documented history of this issue. Given this is a stock ETA movement known for reliability, it is not a known movement weakness if operated correctly. There may be some other details we need to know about with regards to your watch's history? What did they fix last time? Did they put in any new parts? Did it go to Ball Service or did the dealer take care of it? What more can you tell us?
    Michael
    BALL Watch, Bremont and Longines Moderator

My wife buys dogs and I buy watches and to date I have never stepped in watch poop!

Thread Information