Ball Museum tour

Thread: Ball Museum tour

Ball Museum tour

Well, I made it to the local Ball museum tour! Much fun, I SAW and drooled on the Master II Diver TMT (supposedly the only one in the US right now and FOR SALE). Very nice watch, I asked about a bracelet with the same dark finish as the case and was told that they were thinking about releasing one next year (watch comes with the rubber watch band). I was also told that the Night Train would come with either the Rubber or Leather bands, but the rep told me that he thought the watch looked MUCH better with the Leather band.

I GOT A BALL T-Shirt!!!!!!! My local AD had the Trainmaster Heritage with the Pocket watch OMG, I want that watch .... SOLID 18K Gold case and the rep said the pocket watch was worth almost $1800 alone. He also had the Skylab, VERY NICE. Night train was coming soon, the tubes were Yellow, Teal, and Green. As far as the double entendres, Ball does it too.... LOL, the rep had a Day Planner that had on the side "Official Baller" and told a story that a couple wanted a matching set of watches with blue faces and the dealer asked him if he had two Blue Balls......

Anyway much fun was had.

Re: Ball Museum tour

Sounds like agreat time!

Thanks for posting!
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch
    MyTime2watch.blogspot.com

Hi mallen,

Glad to hear that you had a great time at the tour!

I hope to be able to make the tour when it comes to San Francisco on the weekend of October 13th. Any other folks here in Northern California planning on attending that one? I know that CalDiver, Chris, is hoping to make that one, too.
    Take care,
    Geoff

Damasko DA36 Black
    Seiko Blue "Sumo" SBDC003
    Enzo Mechana Sub Hatch
    Steinhart Ocean One Vintage
    Casio G-Shock GW-7900B-1
    Casio G-Shock GW-2500B-1A G-Aviator
    Ball Engineer Master II Classic
    Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Ti "Mad Cow"
    Omega Seamaster Professional 300m LE "America's Cup"
    Seiko Black Monster w/Yobokies Anvil bracelet
    Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual SS(wedding gift)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yes, I'll be at Andy Jewelers on 10/13 in San Francisco--well worth the 2 hour drive I think and I'd love to have a Ball T-shirt if I can "charm" one out of the Ball rep. Sukispop and I also have a small "WUS get-together" planned on the day we pick up our Night Trains at the AD in Napa....maybe next Saturday Geoff?? If any other northern Calif. WUS members are planning to be in San Francisco for the Ball tour on 10/13, let Geoff and I know. It would be fun to meet others.
    Chris

"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." -Oscar Wilde
    ==========================
    Collector of Ball, Stowa and Glycine timepieces

Next week for us in the Phoenix area. I'll see if I can score a t-shirt also from my salesguy! I'm looking forward to it and maybe a little baseball also.

We have a friend's son who is playing fall league baseball after being name mvp in his first season of A ball in Salem Oregon so I'm looking forward to seeing him again. We established a traditional Sunday dinner routine with him at our house when he was here for spring training - nothing like a home-cooked meal when you're a kid away from home!
    Cheers,
    Gerry

Ball Hydrocarbon GMT I, Baume & Mercier Worldtimer, Blancpain Fifty Fathoms, IWC Aquatimer Chrono Blue & Orange,Omega SMP, Rolex Gmt-Master II BNLR, Tag Heuer Monaco Gulf Special, Zenith El Primero Stratos Flyback Striking 10th

Thread Information