Ball Power Reserve (NM1056D-L1J-WH) ?? Does anyone own one?

Thread: Ball Power Reserve (NM1056D-L1J-WH) ?? Does anyone own one?

Ball Power Reserve (NM1056D-L1J-WH) ?? Does anyone own one?

Can someone that owns the Ball Power Reserve (NM1056D-L1J-WH) post pics of it and tell me what they think of it? I'm looking at getting one and would like to know if it's worth the money. Also anyone that owns any Ball watch what do you think of them?

Re: Ball Power Reserve (NM1056D-L1J-WH) ?? Does anyone own one?

Not the best picture but here's a wrist shot---

Name:  Power Reserve.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  233.9 KB

I love this watch, the porcelain white face, the vintage style numerals and the power reserve indicator. It's highly legible and rather "dressy" in a way.

Re: Ball Power Reserve (NM1056D-L1J-WH) ?? Does anyone own one?

i bought my first ball watch a month ago. Ball watches are worth it if you desire the combination of features and the style Ball offers. For me I wanted a Swiss automatic, sapphire crystal with anti-glare coating, a metal bracelet ( i don't like leather or resin bracelets-metal is so much more durable), COSC chronometer certification, and tritium gas tubes. The Ball watch i got is the dm1022a which is made of titanium and has all the features i wanted, and it has the look i want. The only other company to come close to what i wanted was Tawatec, but Ball makes a much better watch than them, well worth the $. The ant-imagnetic and shock resistance are welcomed features, too. Name:  10459110_815787591778536_2101045463861517534_n.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  55.8 KB

Thread Information