Ball - Roadmaster Marine GMT - Page 4
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Ball - Roadmaster Marine GMT

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Re: Ball - Roadmaster Marine GMT

If I had not just purchased a Trainmaster Legend a couple of weeks ago I could go for this one.

I think this new release is looking really exciting, and hats off to Ball for putting effort into developing the new GMT day+ date complication. Would definitely consider buying!

A question though, please: does anyone know how the day+date will work yet? Specifically, will the day and date go backwards if you wind it back over midnight?

Thanks!

I think this new release is looking really exciting, and hats off to Ball for putting effort into developing the new GMT day+ date complication. Would definitely consider buying!

A question though, please: does anyone know how the day+date will work yet? Specifically, will the day and date go backwards if you wind it back over midnight?

Thanks!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Good day to all! I was actually looking for a day date GMT and Ball really surprised me with this complication! However, i was held back purchasing this watch due to the aluminium plate bezel, cause i was hoping that it will be a creamic one, as a ceramic one will really looked beautiful and premium on tvos watch.
    Guys, what's your opinion on the aluminium plate bezel?

Quote Originally Posted by nitetrain View Post
    Good day to all! I was actually looking for a day date GMT and Ball really surprised me with this complication! However, i was held back purchasing this watch due to the aluminium plate bezel, cause i was hoping that it will be a creamic one, as a ceramic one will really looked beautiful and premium on tvos watch.
    Ball Watches has been kicking all the goals lately and the latest design is a step up. I think the aluminium bezel insert is very nice and gives it a kind of sheen that you cannot get with ceramic. A ceramic bezel insert will just look glossy. Boils down to what you are looking for at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by nitetrain View Post
    Ball Watches has been kicking all the goals lately and the latest design is a step up. I think the aluminium bezel insert is very nice and gives it a kind of sheen that you cannot get with ceramic. A ceramic bezel insert will just look glossy. Boils down to what you are looking for at the end of the day.

Beautiful watch, I love all the details and its a bang for the buck

This one really struck a chord with me. I own a Steinhart Ocean One GMT with the Coke bezel which I love but the 40 mm size of the Ball Roadmaster Marine GMT is my sweet spot. I've been looking for a GMT or Worldtimer where the GMT hand can be adjusted by a push of a button...I was eyeing the Nomos Zurich Worldtimer but has no lume and is only 30 m water resistant. Add on that it is a certified chronometer, is a first of its kind with GMT and day-date complication and has the classic Pepsi bezel and I am hooked. I'm going to sell 3 watches to buy this one and also accomplish my goal of reducing the size of my collection to a more sane number. I ordered one with my age as the serial number...I'm not telling what the number is!
    Ball Fireman Stormchaser Pro panda dial / EMG DL63 Panda Chronograph​ / Evant Decodiver Fume Black / Grand Seiko SBGR019 /​Omega Speedmaster Automatic 3510.50 / Orient Bambino FER24005W0 / Prometheus Eagle Ray no date GMT / ​Sinn 6015 Moonphase Chronograph / Seiko Brightz Phoenix automatic chronograph SAGK003 / Steinhart GMT Ocean Black Red / Seiko 5 Sports SNZF17 / Tactico TC2 / Vostok Amphibia with Murphy Manufacturing bezel mod

Quote Originally Posted by watchobs View Post
    As much as it is out of my current price league, very tempting non-the-less! Congrats to those that are in.
    This July 17th deadline date for placing an order, is slowly grinding me into a submissive pulp of compliance, despite my current minor league funding position. If I could get away with climbing under a rock until after 7/17, I would.

What’s everyone’s opinion of value here. 2500 is a lot of cash for a ball watch isn’t it? Particularly given the relatively poor resale performance.
    KiwiWomble likes this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information