Ball Trainmaster Cleveland Express Dual Time?

Thread: Ball Trainmaster Cleveland Express Dual Time?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ball Trainmaster Cleveland Express Dual Time?

Hi all.

I'm new here to WUS, but I've been reading the threads here as a lurker for a coupla months now. (Came by way of Timezone.)

Great to see there's a Ball forum here, seen quite a few at my local AD's, and they seem to be great watches. In fact, after seeing the new Balls at Basel thru the 'net, I really really like the Trainmaster Cannonball. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to ask, I remember reading a price list for the upcoming Ball models posted in one of the threads here, and it had a Cleveland Express Dual Time listed. I've already seen pics of the regular Cleveland Express, and I love the raised applied arabics. Just wondering if anybody has any details (pictures appreciated) of the Dual Time model?

Been looking for a travel watch, and if the Cleveland Dual Time follows the styling of the one that's just been released, that might just be one of the front-runners for my choice. :)

Thanks all. Cheers on your great Balls.

Re: Ball Trainmaster Cleveland Express Dual Time?

Thanks Brian. Appreciate it. :)

PS: Your sig. says you have a Sinn, a Doxa, and a Ball, among others. Cool. :) Love to see a SotC pic sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by wari_aktiv View Post
    Thanks Brian. Appreciate it. :)

PS: Your sig. says you have a Sinn, a Doxa, and a Ball, among others. Cool. :) Love to see a SotC pic sometime.

Since the topic of your sig. has come up, Brian, I really want to see the DeLaurian strap on the Fireman, when it arrives!

One day, I'll follow through with Shane to see if he can craft a strap for the Hydrocarbon. It's such an unusual fit.

Rob

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi all.
    Anyway, I just wanted to ask, I remember reading a price list for the upcoming Ball models posted in one of the threads here, and it had a Cleveland Express Dual Time listed. I've already seen pics of the regular Cleveland Express, and I love the raised applied arabics. Just wondering if anybody has any details (pictures appreciated) of the Dual Time model?
    The Ball Trainmaster Cleveland Express Dual Time will launch towards the end of the year. The watch is undergoing its finishing touches at the moment, so we don't even have finalized photos for you yet!

The Dual Time will have either the silver satin dial like the Cleveland Express or a black matte dial. There is a UTC window at 11 o'clock similar to the Night Train and dual 12 hour hands.

Also available is a pink gold version with pink gold Arabic index. Both watches feature the sapphire display caseback.

I will post more updates with photos just as soon as I have them!

Cheers,
    Jeremy Hogan
    Ball Watch Company

...needs to update his signature line.
    July 08 Newsletter: New World Record for Guillaume Néry, Diver GMT, Aviator
    Baselworld 2008 Newsletter: Guillaume Néry, Trieste Chronograph, Moonlight Special
    Click to view the BALL Engineer Master II Diver TMT.

P.S.
    If you are interested in Dual Time models, I would also recommend the original Trainmaster Dual Time. It features a 6 o'clock subdial with a miniaturized dial. I'm a big fan of this watch, particularly the night effect!

Quote Originally Posted by ballwatch View Post
    The Ball Trainmaster Cleveland Express Dual Time will launch towards the end of the year. The watch is undergoing its finishing touches at the moment, so we don't even have finalized photos for you yet!

The Dual Time will have either the silver satin dial like the Cleveland Express or a black matte dial. There is a UTC window at 11 o'clock similar to the Night Train and dual 12 hour hands.

Also available is a pink gold version with pink gold Arabic index. Both watches feature the sapphire display caseback.

I will post more updates with photos just as soon as I have them!

Cheers,
    Jeremy Hogan
    Ball Watch Company
    Thanks Jeremy! I think I'll wait for the Dual Time Cleveland Express. :) Any word on if the silver dial version will have the blue raised arabics? :)

Just based on the way you describe it, it looks like for my 1st Ball, its going to be a toss-up between the Cannonball & the Dual Time Cleveland. Good thing it'll be close to Christmas. :)

@BrianS:

Nice Collection. Ever notice how both your Doxa and Sinn seem to play off each other in the pic? Hehehe. Like the Ocean7 on the strap too. Cheers.

Thanks Jeremy! I think I'll wait for the Dual Time Cleveland Express. :) Any word on if the silver dial version will have the blue raised arabics? :)

Just based on the way you describe it, it looks like for my 1st Ball, its going to be a toss-up between the Cannonball & the Dual Time Cleveland. Good thing it'll be close to Christmas. :)
    Silver dial will have blued raised Arabics, black dial has silver raised Arabics.

Hi wari_aktiv,

Welcome to WUS and the Ball Forum! I hope that you'll drop by, often!

Hey Jeremy,

Thanks for all of the great information and updates. We really appreciate having you here!

Love your watch collection pic, Brian! Very, very nice! Btw, may I ask what watch box you have there? It looks like it has plenty of room for your fairly large(and tall) watches. I bought a box for mine, but the compartments aren't big enough for 42mm+ watches, and there isn't enough height clearance. My wife uses it now for her smaller watches.

Hey Rob,

Speaking of watch collection pics, I'd love to see pics of your very respectable collection!
    Take care,
    Geoff

Damasko DA36 Black
    Seiko Blue "Sumo" SBDC003
    Enzo Mechana Sub Hatch
    Steinhart Ocean One Vintage
    Casio G-Shock GW-7900B-1
    Casio G-Shock GW-2500B-1A G-Aviator
    Ball Engineer Master II Classic
    Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Ti "Mad Cow"
    Omega Seamaster Professional 300m LE "America's Cup"
    Seiko Black Monster w/Yobokies Anvil bracelet
    Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual SS(wedding gift)

Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    I got it off eBay. Unfortunately I can't remember the sellers name, and I just did a quick search and couldn't find one for you. If I run across it I'll let you know.
    Thanks a lot for doing that, Brian!
    Take care,
    Geoff

Damasko DA36 Black
    Seiko Blue "Sumo" SBDC003
    Enzo Mechana Sub Hatch
    Steinhart Ocean One Vintage
    Casio G-Shock GW-7900B-1
    Casio G-Shock GW-2500B-1A G-Aviator
    Ball Engineer Master II Classic
    Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Ti "Mad Cow"
    Omega Seamaster Professional 300m LE "America's Cup"
    Seiko Black Monster w/Yobokies Anvil bracelet
    Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual SS(wedding gift)

Quote Originally Posted by sukispop View Post
    Hey Rob,

Speaking of watch collection pics, I'd love to see pics of your very respectable collection!
    I'll have to take some group shots. I'm packing up right now to head off to Oregon and Washington State for a few weeks, so it'll be a while. I hope to be on top of Mount Rainier by this time next week.

Rob
    Last edited by roberev; August 29th, 2007 at 16:13.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information