Is Ball Watch going to release any manual winding watches?

Thread: Is Ball Watch going to release any manual winding watches?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is Ball Watch going to release any manual winding watches?

I know that Ball Watch has a long history of pocket watches for the railroad, but I was just curious if the new Ball Watch was going to release some manual winds. Currently that is what I am most interested in. Thank you for any info.
    ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

Re: Is Ball Watch going to release any manual winding watches?

The only one available right now is a pocket watch that comes with the purchase of the Trainmaster Heritage. Not sure what is in the works, but I hope that someday Ball will make a full size pocket watch, as I am sure it would sell a bunch, especially for those that cannot find a vintage one...

That would be cool if they made pocket watch. It would also be cool to come out with a watch based upon the dial of the vintage pocket watches and use the Unitas 6497/8. Stowa has done it with the Marine Original.

Thank you for the reply.
    ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The existing pocket watch does use a Unitas movement, unsure of which model, but it is used in the Panerai watches...

The Heritage is based on a pocket watch design. Has a huge crown also. Enamel white dial, cosc and BofLE on dial. Even the rotor has Webb c. Ball patend circular damaskeening.

Jeff

Very nice watch. I was just curious if Ball had any plans for a manual winding wristwatch down the road since manual winds are part of the Ball DNA.
    ToddH

Quote Originally Posted by jhess View Post
    The Heritage is based on a pocket watch design. Has a huge crown also. Enamel white dial, cosc and BofLE on dial. Even the rotor has Webb c. Ball patend circular damaskeening.

Jeff
    Are there any pics of the Heritage floating around we can take a gander at? Sounds like a very cool piece...

Quote Originally Posted by srh_pres View Post
    Are there any pics of the Heritage floating around we can take a gander at? Sounds like a very cool piece...
    here you go ;)

That is a beauty. Put a manual winding movement with no date and it would be a very sweet watch for me.
    ToddH

For pocket watch enthusiasts I would think that a pocket watch that offered tritium illumination would be a first.
    Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information