Engineer Hydrocarbon Mid size photos

Thread: Engineer Hydrocarbon Mid size photos

Engineer Hydrocarbon Mid size photos

Greeting.
    Took these photos some time ago using my handphone at my local AD. Sorry for the low picture quality (nothing to do with the watch, just my poor skills and the plastic wrap around the watch).

This photo is showing the size difference between my "mad cow" and the mid-size engineer hydrocarbon.

Another angle looking at it.

Looking at the from the side.

Its feel as buffy and as solid as my 'mad cow', just a bit smaller in diameter. The clasp and link is made of SS and just a bit thinner comparing to 'mad cow'. It only comes with date display between 4 & 5 o'clock. It is 100m water resistant rating.

Thanks for looking.

Re: Engineer Hydrocarbon Mid size photos

Looks pretty cool, I wonder if it would fit me better than the full size... I gotta try one on next time I go to Singapore!

(There aren't any ADs in Australia)
    Regards,
    - TY -

Re: Engineer Hydrocarbon Mid size photos

Quote Originally Posted by imtrbo View Post
    Looks pretty cool, I wonder if it would fit me better than the full size... I gotta try one on next time I go to Singapore!

The Midsize is a 34mm stainless steel case. That means the Hydrocarbon collection now has 42, 40 and 34mm models.

Sorry about the lack of Australian retailers, but that is a country on our horizon.

Cheers,
    Jeremy Hogan
    Ball Watch Company

...needs to update his signature line.
    July 08 Newsletter: New World Record for Guillaume Néry, Diver GMT, Aviator
    Baselworld 2008 Newsletter: Guillaume Néry, Trieste Chronograph, Moonlight Special
    Click to view the BALL Engineer Master II Diver TMT.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Angry Re: Engineer Hydrocarbon Mid size photos

Quote Originally Posted by imtrbo View Post

Hong Kong is the main distributor in Asia region. I believe Singapore is selling them now.

There's not much information from the AD about this model, I assume that the shock & magnetic resistance is lower than the 'normal size' of engineer hydrocarbon series but also can withstand -40C to 60C temperature.
    When I look back at the photo, only the 1st one is clear. Sorry about that (stupid camera phone ).

Thread Information