Engineer Master II Diver or Night Train?

Thread: Engineer Master II Diver or Night Train?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Engineer Master II Diver or Night Train?

Hi all,

Thinking to buy my next Ball ,due the about same price range which one do you suggest?
    I would like to buy both,but i cant ,so which is your vote please?

Best,
    Giannis

Re: Engineer Master II Diver or Night Train?

i love the look of the new night train, that would get my vote.

Hi Giannis and jmagic,

Welcome to the Ball Watch Company Forum!

I'd have to give my vote to the Night Train, but the EMII Diver, especially with the green bezel(imho), is sweet, too.
    Take care,
    Geoff

Damasko DA36 Black
    Seiko Blue "Sumo" SBDC003
    Enzo Mechana Sub Hatch
    Steinhart Ocean One Vintage
    Casio G-Shock GW-7900B-1
    Casio G-Shock GW-2500B-1A G-Aviator
    Ball Engineer Master II Classic
    Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Ti "Mad Cow"
    Omega Seamaster Professional 300m LE "America's Cup"
    Seiko Black Monster w/Yobokies Anvil bracelet
    Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual SS(wedding gift)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

If you need a timing bezel to track increments, then I would say the EM II Diver. Of course if you could double your price range, then the EM II Diver TMT with the DLC coating ala Night Train would be the way to go. You get a great watch, DLC stealth coating and temp in F.

If you want to stay in the same price range, and want a slightly bigger watch (42mm vs. 43mm) I would go for the night train. Also the night train sits a bit lower as it doesn't have the internal bezel that ads height to it.

tough decision, both look great, Im look for something I can weat while swimming. Im not a diver. I own the Trainmaster Even Arabic now, I like how bright it is but the diameter is too small. Wish to have a larger diameter Ball Watch with more lights. MAybe the Night Train may be the better buy.

Quote Originally Posted by ppatel19 View Post
    tough decision, both look great, Im look for something I can weat while swimming. Im not a diver. I own the Trainmaster Even Arabic now, I like how bright it is but the diameter is too small. Wish to have a larger diameter Ball Watch with more lights. Maybe the Night Train may be the better buy.
    Can't go wrong either way. Both are great watches. I own a fireman 43mm and it does take some getting use to as it has a very large diameter.

And from trying on a diver, it is a rather hefty watch and significantly thicker.

The night train would probably be more comfortable to wear on a daily basis.

As Warren suggested about Master II Diver TMT sure is this that i like most but i cant pay 3K.
    Also because never seen both in real life due here there is no exists agent i think that the 42mm case of Diver for this type of case sits better on wrist or am i wrong?
    My wrist is 21mm(about 7 intches)

Giannis
    Quote Originally Posted by poukali View Post
    Can't go wrong either way. Both are great watches. I own a fireman 43mm and it does take some getting use to as it has a very large diameter.

And from trying on a diver, it is a rather hefty watch and significantly thicker.

The night train would probably be more comfortable to wear on a daily basis.

I think the Diver EMII or EMII TMT would sit very well on your wrist. Remember that the night train is 43mm, which is a bit larger than the other two.

I had the EM II Diver and now the Ionosphere Chrono, which is about the same size as the Night Train. Bothe are VERY nice watches, but made for different purposes. One is a divier's watch, the other more along the lines of a Pilot's watch.

The EMII had a whack of tritium tubes and it glows liek crazy, but the new Night Train should kick some major but in that department. Tough choice Philo Mou, again, go with your heart!
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch
    MyTime2watch.blogspot.com

Both great, but the new Night Train gets my vote and shortly my money, as soon as they make it to the uk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information