A few quick statements...

Thread: A few quick statements...

A few quick statements...

If there are specifics you need on a certain model, or have questions that you would like answered, please feel free to ask them here, or send me a request via email or PM, whichever you deem appropriate.

I have the Ball information package, so I should be able to provide answers to most forseeable questions....

Welcome...
    Last edited by obie; August 13th, 2007 at 04:01.

Re: A few quick statements...

Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    If there are specifics you need on a certain model, or have questions that you would like answered, please feel free to ask them here, or send me a request via email or PM, whichever you deem appropriate.

I have the Ball information package, so I should be able to provide answers to most forseeable questions....

Welcome...
    Thank you Ernie for opening this forum, and Warren and the other moderators for your time and effort hosting this.
    I'm looking forward to returning here often.

Ball: Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic II White Dial, Fireman 40mm Black Dial & Orange Numeral
    Daniel Mink 200m PVD Diver
    Gevril First Generation AO111R Blued Steel Dial
    Hamilton Khaki Field Automatics: H70455143 38mm Blue Dial, H7151693 42mm Black Dial Chrono
    Krieger Titanium Oceanus Chronometer #00099
    Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch

Amazin' Victorinox V7-22X Red Dial
    Zodiac: Sea Dragon 2209, 2220, 2228, 2233; Desert Hawk 2506
    Vintage Benrus
    Vintage Gruen Precision
    Vintage Movado c1945 17j 14k square ref43872
    Vintage Howard Pocketwatch

My pleasure
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Watchuseek.com

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

questions regarding certian models are to be posted in this thread? or in the "Ball" forum?

I'd like to know more about the new diver!

In the Ball forum... Which model of the diver, as there are two?

Hi Obie, long time no talk. Glad to see we have a forum dedicated to Ball now. Have always been a big fan of the tritium dials.

QQ, on your EHC Chrono I:
    • How long have you had it now?
    • How's the accuracy & quality?
    Thx!,
    Tim
    Last edited by turboBB; August 13th, 2007 at 23:32.

Quote Originally Posted by turboBB View Post
    Hi Obie, long time no talk. Glad to see we have a forum dedicated to Ball now. Have always been a big fan of the tritium dials.

QQ, on your EHC Chrono I:
    • How long have you had it now?
    • How's the accuracy & quality?
    Thx!,
    Tim
    Tim,

Good to see you on the Ball Watch forum. I have owned the Engineer Hydrocarbon Chronograph for several months now. In regards to accuracy and quality they have been top notch for me. For those that don't know me, I work full time as a police officer and always wear my automatics. I have worn this watch pretty much non-stop since I purchased it. From that time it has been through everything including firearms training, patrol, arrest situations and the arrests where the badguys always resist (and go to jail tired in the end). It seems to be bullet-proof and looking at the case, most can hardly believe that I wear it all the time, as it looks good as new.

Even though it isn't COSC certified, I would say it keeps more than accurate time, as I only reset the watch when the date needs to be readjusted. So figure over the course of 28-31 days, the watch has never been off more than 30-50 seconds per month, which adds up to about 1-3 seconds per day, give or take.

Fit and finish is up there is well. No problems since I have it and everything is holding up very well. The tritium really comes in handy on those long 12 hour nightshifts where I don't want to lose my nightvision by recharging my watch....
    Last edited by obie; August 14th, 2007 at 03:52.

Thx for the reply Warren. Good to hear that the watch can take a licking and that it's accurate (those were my chief concerns with this relatively new brand). I'm very interested in one w/black dial, as I always had a thing for black/yellow combo. Perhaps in the future, right now I have my sights set on something else.

Anyways, stay safe out there and as always thanks for watching out for us by keeping tabs on the bad apples.

Cheers!,
    Tim

Thread Information