Having difficulties deciding which Ball to get =/
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Having difficulties deciding which Ball to get =/

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi Ballers ! Just registered on this forum as I'm same with all of you, just can't keep my eyes of the Balls !
    That's my I've decided my first swiss watch would be a Ball, perhaps the second and the third and so on...
    But here's the problem, I having dilemma in choosing my first Ball Watch, and i have 2 in mind now,

1) Ball Engineer Master II Diver Worldtime
    2) Ball Fireman Storm Chaser DLC Glow

Any opinions guys ?

Re: Having difficulties deciding which Ball to get =/

Both of them excellent choices, in fact I've them both. The one that gets my wrist time is the Worldtime. It is truly unique complication with true world time plus day, date. The lume are unique as well, with applied tubes on surface like most other Balls, but also backlit on the minute marks of diver bezel. I've the tricolor storm Chaser DLC, its rare, but it does NOT compare to the Worldtime in my opinion.

Also maybe the fact that Worldtime was my first Ball had something to do with my extra fondness for it.
    Last edited by ten13th; July 22nd, 2014 at 20:38.
    Follow me on Instagram: ten13th
    My watch collection: A mixture of metal, plastic, leather, glass, a few drops of lubricant and a few batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by ten13th View Post
    Both of them excellent choices, in fact I've them both. The one that gets my wrist time is the Worldtime. It is truly unique complication with true world time plus day, date. The lume are unique as well, with applied tubes on surface like most other Balls, but also backlit on the minute marks of diver bezel. I've the tricolor storm Chaser DLC, its rare, but it does compare to the Worldtime in my opinion.

Maybe the fact that Worldtime was my first Ball had something to do with my extra fondness for it.
    Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk
    I agree with this above....the Worldtime is very special.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ten13th View Post
    Both of them excellent choices, in fact I've them both. The one that gets my wrist time is the Worldtime. It is truly unique complication with true world time plus day, date. The lume are unique as well, with applied tubes on surface like most other Balls, but also backlit on the minute marks of diver bezel. I've the tricolor storm Chaser DLC, its rare, but it does NOT compare to the Worldtime in my opinion.

Also maybe the fact that Worldtime was my first Ball had something to do with my extra fondness for it.

Yeah perhaps you're right, i think part of the reason i wanted the Storm Chaser DLC Glow is because it's rare. I saw one the other day, 460/1999. I was quite eager of getting the DLC Glow first as its already discontinued and i dont think i can find a new one around anymore.

There is really no point in all previous discussions, as it lacks pics.

So this post is where the real discussions starts. :)
    Name:  fotor_(79).jpg
Views: 626
Size:  146.7 KB

Name:  fotor_(77).jpg
Size:  169.2 KB
    Name:  fotor_(74).jpg
Size:  200.9 KB

Not tricolor, its quadcolor. :) Blue, green yellow and orange.
    Name:  1345842d1389729128-fs-ball-storm-chaser-dlc-glow-like-new-stormchaserdark.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  150.3 KB

Name:  DLC_front1.jpg
Views: 629
Size:  183.7 KB

Name:  DLC_backcase1.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  160.2 KB
    Last edited by ten13th; July 23rd, 2014 at 00:52.
    My watch collection: A mixture of metal, plastic, leather, glass, a few drops of lubricant and a few batteries.

Diver Worldtime

umarrajs likes this.

I'm gonna vote WorldTime :)

Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator samanator's Avatar

I believe the WT diver is listed as discontinued on the new price list (actually it is not even listed). I think there is still a supply of both but I would not delay too much.
    Last edited by samanator; July 23rd, 2014 at 12:14.
    Michael
    BALL Watch, Bremont and Longines Moderator

My wife buys dogs and I buy watches and to date I have never stepped in watch poop!

ten13th, I will trade you my Aviator GMT and my first born for your white dial World Time. Oh, she is a beauty!! By far, my favorite Ball watch (or any brand). Elegant, yet "tactical" in a way, with it's rubber "leather" waterproof strap, inner dive bezel, and of course , the world time bezel. The black is very nice, but the white really pops. Too bad the white dial only comes up for sale about once a year, and always at the most inopportune time!

Quote Originally Posted by Poodey View Post
    ten13th, I will trade you my Aviator GMT and my first born for your white dial World Time. Oh, she is a beauty!! By far, my favorite Ball watch (or any brand). Elegant, yet "tactical" in a way, with it's rubber "leather" waterproof strap, inner dive bezel, and of course , the world time bezel. The black is very nice, but the white really pops. Too bad the white dial only comes up for sale about once a year, and always at the most inopportune time!
    Hi Poodey. We have similar taste. Already have the items you offered up as trade bait. LOL

Name:  EM2_AviatorGMT2.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  100.8 KB
    EM2 Aviator GMT

Name:  fotor_(22).jpg
Views: 569
Size:  145.9 KB
    Father and 1st born wrist shot.
    seattle_guy likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information