How big is that Mad Cow?

Thread: How big is that Mad Cow?

How big is that Mad Cow?

There is a Mad Cow on the FS site. I've always admired them. Never seen one in person. How big does it wear? I know the dimensions of it. But how does the size play out? Also weight. Do I understand correctly that they are titanium? Is the weight comfortable? Its subjective, but just looking for feedback from someone with experience with one.

Re: How big is that Mad Cow?

For me, it wears small for its stated size, and looks even smaller--the actual dial/crystal width is quite small, with a large bezel--I found the actual dial size too small for my tastes. (I have a 7 1/8" wrist, and prefer case sizes in the 43mm range, with a fairly large dial.)

Now that you mention it, I see what you mean. I don't really mind that, though. I'm wondering about the height & weight.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That mad cow is about 6 feet tall and 1,500 lbs. ;)

Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator samanator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by m0c021 View Post
    That mad cow is about 6 feet tall and 1,500 lbs. ;)
    Actually you may be close on the height, but Jim weighs much less than that.

If you look in the photo album there are comparison photos against a Spacemaster and the MC. Case wise in outer dimensions they are about the same. The protruding crown in the Gen I MC is longer there due to how the lock works but that is a minor variance. One of the many enhancement between the Gen I EHC (MC) and the Gen II (Spacemaster) is the extra dial area (Almost 3mm). The MC on a bracelet weighs in at about 165 grams which is much less than the SS versions, but kind of porky compare to the current EHC Black (108 gr) or a Skindiver on bracelet (153 gr). I have a friend who alternates a couple months at a time between a MC and a Gen I Nighttrain. He would not wear a SS EHC due to the weight, but has tried a few times. He loves his MC.
    Michael
    BALL Watch, Bremont and Longines Moderator

My wife buys dogs and I buy watches and to date I have never stepped in watch poop!

Thread Information