On the Hunt-Marvelight

Thread: On the Hunt-Marvelight

On the Hunt-Marvelight

Greetings and I hope all is well with my my fellow Ball lovers. My lovely bride of 20 years presented me with a black dial NEDU earlier this year for our anniversary. The poor thing got lonely quick and I soon found myself with a white dial 60 seconds II. In keeping with "all good things come in 3's", I am looking to complete the trifecta before the end of the year and am seriously looking at a blue dial Marvelight. I am looking for feedback and thoughts on this watch, particularly Marvelight owners, perspective owners or honest opinions in general. I appreciate the overall clean and classic look of the watch and hope that this watch will wear well with my other watches. Thanks to all and happy holidays!

Re: On the Hunt-Marvelight

The new marvel light looks amazing. Definitely be happy with that one. My one gripe would be that it's Very similar styling to the 60 seconds though in my opinion. Maybe a bit of a repeat in the collection

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlandblaster View Post
    Greetings and I hope all is well with my my fellow Ball lovers. My lovely bride of 20 years presented me with a black dial NEDU earlier this year for our anniversary. The poor thing got lonely quick and I soon found myself with a white dial 60 seconds II. In keeping with "all good things come in 3's", I am looking to complete the trifecta before the end of the year and am seriously looking at a blue dial Marvelight. I am looking for feedback and thoughts on this watch, particularly Marvelight owners, perspective owners or honest opinions in general. I appreciate the overall clean and classic look of the watch and hope that this watch will wear well with my other watches. Thanks to all and happy holidays!
    Wow, you're quite the lucky man!! I have played with the Marvelight in person and would have purchased if I didn't have my sights already set on a SM 300M.. but it's heft, beautiful build quality and one of the only Ball watches that I would probably buy (besides my SkinDiver I own). It is reminiscent of the Omega Aqua Terra but just way more Lume-ier and beefier. The blue dial is superb as well, if you don't own a blue dial, this is the way to go, it really transforms in the light and the sunlight.

I say... go for it, what a way to end the 2014 year!

But like always, come back and post up some photos for us to drool over as well.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wanted to correct myself since "lume" isn't the correct wording as those are still Tritium based- but they are unique.

OP, some references to help you take the plunge:

Topper Jewelers. Authorized Dealers of Omega, Ball, Bremont, Zenith, Glashütte Original, Tacori, Marco Bicego and many more

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f239/ba...d-1042719.html

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f239/ju...t-1065604.html

The ONLY gripe and a small one at that, that I may have... would be that the date at 3 replaced the Tritium placement for that marker but that's a small tiny complaint for a beautiful watch.

Thanks for the opinions guys. Will update with photos when the day comes!! I appreciate it greatly.

Thread Information