Im IN LOVE, CAPTIVATED and DESPERATELY WANT and NEED the MAGNATE!

Thread: Im IN LOVE, CAPTIVATED and DESPERATELY WANT and NEED the MAGNATE!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Im IN LOVE, CAPTIVATED and DESPERATELY WANT and NEED the MAGNATE!

Dear All, I hope you are well.

My title says it all........the minute I set eyes on the Hydrocarbon Magnate I melted!!

Anyone know where I can pick one up at a good price? Anyone unhappy with their magnate want to punish it or give it up for adoption??

Re: Im IN LOVE, CAPTIVATED and DESPERATELY WANT and NEED the MAGNATE!

I'm sure everyone here will encourage you to contact your local Ball authorized dealer to obtain one. They can offer you excellent service and of course, Ball's complete warranty protection. You might also find a pre-owned one for sale if you check the sales area regularly. The Magnate is a nice model--are you looking for the black or white dial version? Good luck!
    Chris

"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." -Oscar Wilde
    ==========================
    Collector of Ball, Stowa and Glycine timepieces

Quote Originally Posted by CalDiver View Post
    I'm sure everyone here will encourage you to contact your local Ball authorized dealer to obtain one. You might also find a pre-owned one for sale if you check the sales area regularly. The Magnate is a nice model--are you looking for the black or white dial version? Good luck!
    Thank you for your reply!! My bad, but I forgot to mention I live in the UK, the only stockist here is Selfridges and they have a limited range!

Yes I adore the magnate, magnificent watch.....I like darker dials so the black dial would be perfect Thanks again!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I check the sales forums daily, well actually several times a day, and I do not recall ever seeing a Magnate for sale. I think the owners must be pretty happy with them, and the chances of finding one on the forums is slim, but you never know, it could happen!

Great choice, and good luck with your search.
    Mark

Just got my black dial Magnate and love it! Its actually on my wrist today Good luck with your search !

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJnK View Post
    I check the sales forums daily, well actually several times a day, and I do not recall ever seeing a Magnate for sale, and the chances of finding one on the forums is slim, but you never know, it could happen!

Great choice, and good luck with your search.
    Mark
    Hey Mark, thanks for the vote of confidence lol!! I know, I havnt seen any around either....... Thank you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by mt_hangglider View Post
    Just got my black dial Magnate and love it! Its actually on my wrist today Good luck with your search !
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh rub it in why dont yoooouuuuuuu, show off!! Lol, JK, congratulations......whats it like on the wrist!?

Other UK/European Ball customers, I know, have gone directly to Ball Watch in Switzerland for their purchases....or you could do what other UK buyers have done and telephone an AD in the USA and get one that way. Several UK forum members have done that too. Now, which US dealer to call?? That I will leave to others to suggest. Maybe the guys in the UK can give you a US dealer who will do international sales/shipping??
    Chris

"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." -Oscar Wilde
    ==========================
    Collector of Ball, Stowa and Glycine timepieces

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMe82 View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh rub it in why dont yoooouuuuuuu, show off!! Lol, JK, congratulations......whats it like on the wrist!?
    - Wears like a dream! I love the HC case for that very reason; heavy watch, very comfortable fit! You can't beat the curvature of the case and lugs.

Most US Dealers should be willing to ship overseas. Now once you factor in VAT or import customs fees, it may not be feasible to buy out of country. I would try what others have recommended and call Ball Watch Switzerland.

Your other option is to put a WTB on the various sales forums around, since we do not allow WTB or for sale ads on any of the forums here except the sales corners. Also WTB ads must go in the WTB section of the sales corner FYI..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information