Lets see the collection
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Heartlandblaster
  • 2 Post By Dogbert_is_fat
  • 1 Post By PetrosD

Thread: Lets see the collection

Lets see the collection

Greetings to all. Been a member of the forum for a few years but havenít been active in a while. Been hanging out over on the Rolex forum for a while but am getting quite put off by all the complaints of lack of inventory. Back over here now checking out the state of things. Here is a quick pick of the state of my collection. Itís humble, but itís mine!
    Wear em in great health folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dynamite Kid19 and Igorek like this.

Re: Lets see the collection

Great collection--mine is a lot more "humble" than yours as can be seen in my signature. Will share it here with larger pictures later.
    Less is More...

My contribution to this thread.

Name:  Watch Collection at of 2019 August.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  252.0 KB
    Dynamite Kid19 and SLWoodster like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlandblaster View Post
    Greetings to all. Been a member of the forum for a few years but havenít been active in a while. Been hanging out over on the Rolex forum for a while but am getting quite put off by all the complaints of lack of inventory. Back over here now checking out the state of things. Here is a quick pick of the state of my collection. Itís humble, but itís mine!
    Wear em in great health folks!

I would love to know your thoughts and comparison of the Ball Marvelight with the Rolex Datejust. They have similar aesthetics. Is the Rolex worth the premium over the Ball?

Quote Originally Posted by PetrosD View Post
    I would love to know your thoughts and comparison of the Ball Marvelight with the Rolex Datejust. They have similar aesthetics. Is the Rolex worth the premium over the Ball?
    Great question. I got the Marvelight a couple years ahead of the DJII. I was attracted to it because it looked like a DJ. In my eyes, the Ball delivers a lot of quality for the price point when compared to the Rolex. With that being said, when I got the Rolex, I immediately knew why there was a price difference. The quality of the DateJust II was immediately noticeable compared to the Ball. It made me realize there truly is a difference between apples and oranges. With that being said, I love apples as well as oranges. There is a place for both in my collection. The same can be said about the differences between my NEDU and my Sub. Hope this helps!

The quality of the DateJust II was immediately noticeable compared to the Ball. It made me realize there truly is a difference between apples and oranges. With that being said, I love apples as well as oranges. There is a place for both in my collection. The same can be said about the differences between my NEDU and my Sub.
    Hi @Heartlandblaster, do you find the NEDU a big, chunky watch? I tried it on in an AD and thought against buying it although I was hankering for it when it was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbert_is_fat View Post
    Hi @Heartlandblaster, do you find the NEDU a big, chunky watch? I tried it on in an AD and thought against buying it although I was hankering for it when it was released.
    The NEDU is a a bit chunky and is the biggest watch I own. It was my second choice as I originally had my eyes set on an Engineer Hydrocarbon Spacemaster until I tried it on. The SM was too big for me but the NEDU felt good. I donít find it to be too big but it definitely is at the top end of my comfort zone. Itís a regular in my rotation since I got it 5 years ago.

Great question. I got the Marvelight a couple years ahead of the DJII. I was attracted to it because it looked like a DJ. In my eyes, the Ball delivers a lot of quality for the price point when compared to the Rolex. With that being said, when I got the Rolex, I immediately knew why there was a price difference. The quality of the DateJust II was immediately noticeable compared to the Ball. It made me realize there truly is a difference between apples and oranges. With that being said, I love apples as well as oranges. There is a place for both in my collection. The same can be said about the differences between my NEDU and my Sub. Hope this helps!

That was very helpful. I think Ball watches are great quality and I think they compare as well or better to many entry level luxury and even some luxury watches. I just wasn't sure how it compares to something like Rolex and it's great to get the perspective from someone that has both and can give an unbiased opinion.
    Heartlandblaster likes this.

Excellent collections everyone. Very nice.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Thread Information