Look for Ball Watch...

Thread: Look for Ball Watch...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Cool Look for Ball Watch...

Check out "Boston Legal" and see if you can spot which model Ball Watch William Shatner, "Dennie Crane" might be wearing on the next episode!

...and no, this pants alarm is not a Ball Watch product!!!!

Re: Look for Ball Watch...

Never spotted it, and my DVR is broken so I can't double-check to see if I missed it.

The Mad Cow theme made it seem obvious what watch he would have been wearing, but Shatner's shirt cuffs didn't stick out an inch from his wrist.

Rob

Banned

I am hoping Mr. Hess publishes part of his conversation with Mr. Shatner!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonBallDealer View Post
    I am hoping Mr. Hess publishes part of his conversation with Mr. Shatner!
    What a great read that would be. Please keep us posted!
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch
    MyTime2watch.blogspot.com

The best screen capture pic I could find.

credit to Dana at the Boston legal Forums
    Image credit Danny Feld ABC Media

Banned

Wished this were not the last season for "Boston Legal", but rumors abound about another spin off.

A big thanl you to Dana for publishing this shot of Mr. Shatner and Ball Watch. The witty script line that could be followed by his character is boundless!

Get some Balls!

A gold Ball?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    A gold Ball?
    There are a few of them, hewre is one:

There have been other limited edition models in Gold as well.
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch

We have several gold watches.

My favorite right now is the 18k RED GOLD (we call it rose, but it is way roser/pinker than other brands) Cleveland Express.

Mr. Shatner's assistant called us one day asking where "Mr. Shatners watch is".

We had no idea. We assumed that he had bought one from a Ball AD and when it was not delivered quickly, his assistant called us.

So we called Mr. Shatners assistant to tell him that I was a big fan of Star Trek and Boston Legal.

Soon, we recieved a call from Mr. Shatner. He said "you guys make great watches". He had purchased two of them for himself.

I told him I found it humourous that he played a character with Mad Cow desease and that we made watch called the MAD COW, assuming that this was the watch he owned.

he had not HEARD of the MAD COW! He laughed and I sent him one immeditaltly.

He called to thank me and said to watch the 5th or 6th show of the season for a little surprise that we would be happy about.

I have not seen him wearing one for sure on the show but I think I saw one when he got up out of bed to answer the door late at night. And for sure he wears one on several aspects of his ION commercials.

I have them saved on my digital recorder but cannot make a "still pic" of it.

Live long and prosper!

Jeff :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jhess View Post
    We have several gold watches.

My favorite right now is the 18k RED GOLD (we call it rose, but it is way roser/pinker than other brands) Cleveland Express.

Mr. Shatner's assistant called us one day asking where "Mr. Shatners watch is".

We had no idea. We assumed that he had bought one from a Ball AD and when it was not delivered quickly, his assistant called us.

So we called Mr. Shatners assistant to tell him that I was a big fan of Star Trek and Boston Legal.

Soon, we recieved a call from Mr. Shatner. He said "you guys make great watches". He had purchased two of them for himself.

I told him I found it humourous that he played a character with Mad Cow desease and that we made watch called the MAD COW, assuming that this was the watch he owned.

he had not HEARD of the MAD COW! He laughed and I sent him one immeditaltly.

He called to thank me and said to watch the 5th or 6th show of the season for a little surprise that we would be happy about.

I have not seen him wearing one for sure on the show but I think I saw one when he got up out of bed to answer the door late at night. And for sure he wears one on several aspects of his ION commercials.

I have them saved on my digital recorder but cannot make a "still pic" of it.

Live long and prosper!

Jeff :)
    That is SO cool!

I am a big Shatner fan and being from Montreal, McGill U has a building named after him. There have been many a party there... Not that I remember much of those parties, but I do remember having a GREAT time!
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information