Magnate on rubber

Thread: Magnate on rubber

Magnate on rubber

Anybody have pics of a HC magnate on a rubber strap. Just want to see if the strap is worth ordering from my AD. :thanks

Re: Magnate on rubber

I think it would look GREAT, I selfishly hope you get one, just so I can see your pictures!

Sorry I could not be of more help...
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch
    MyTime2watch.blogspot.com

I would like to see a pic of it too! I'm looking into having the bezel on my Hydrocarbon Classic II replaced with the Magnate bezel, so I can have the Magnate look, but with stick markers. I think it would look GREAT on the black rubber.

My only rubber pics are of the Mad Cow (for what it's worth):

Rob

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks! That grooved rubber strap is a beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by roberev View Post
    I would like to see a pic of it too! I'm looking into having the bezel on my Hydrocarbon Classic II replaced with the Magnate bezel, so I can have the Magnate look, but with stick markers. I think it would look GREAT on the black rubber.

Rob
    Hi Rob,

Unfortunately, I do not know if this can be done. From what I have seen, the Magnate seems thinner. The bezel may not match-up...

Have you talked to Ball about this? I would be curious to see it is possible.

Please keep us posted & good luck!
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch
    MyTime2watch.blogspot.com

I think that the EH Classic II and EH Magnate have the same cases, but different dials and bezels. I could be wrong. I often am!*

I have an inquiry in with Ball and am awaiting for them to hear back from their engineers in Switzerland. Obviously, everyone at Ball is very busy right now assembling and getting the new line out the door, so I'm in no hurry. I'd rather see my Night Train show up!

Rob

*Earlier this year I inquired into having the blued dauphin hands of the EMII Chronometer installed into the EMII Moonglow, figuring that it would work since the case sizes were the same. I was wrong! Hopefully Ball will roll out an EMII Moonglow with blued hands soon.

I have to say that Jeremy and the other folks at Ball have been great in fielding my odd-ball "what-if" customizing questions. When I asked if their oyster-style bracelets would fit on the Trainmaster L&I, they were quick to check out the possibilities and get back to me. (Sadly, none fit, but they figured out that the 5-link bracelet on the Cleveland Express does fit). After only two days (and $200), the bracelet was on my watch!
    Last edited by roberev; October 2nd, 2007 at 23:00.

Thread Information