Moon Phase

Thread: Moon Phase

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Moon Phase

Just missed a sweet deal on a used Ball Moon Phase here at the sales forum. I waited too long and let it get away. So now I'm thinking I need to buy a new one as I can't find a used one anywhere. I'm leaning mostly towards the black face because I figure the hands are more visible during the day time hours against the black dial.

I'm hoping some of you moonphase owners will post some pics of your moon phase Balls. Black or white doesn't matter, let me see em.

Thanks a lot.
    Rolex Yacht-Master SS/Platinum
    Frederique Constant Chrono
    Sinn 356
    Debaufre Ocean 1 39mm

1963 Chinese Airforce 21 zuan :(bummer):

HMT Pilot Black Dial
    HMT Pilot White Dial
    Hamilton Khaki Field hand wind :)

Re: Moon Phase

Great watch. Several reviews and pics (including mine) in the review section and photo album.
    kind regards,

scott

vintage and obscure watch lover

Well pre-own BALL has no warrantly so think twice especially if your watch is a complicated model as not any watch repairman can easily fix it for you in the event somethings goes wrong. Wolfdog and scottw44 have poseted some really nice pic of moonie in this and other forum so just do a search. Cheers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Spent quite a bit of time doing seceral searchs. Lots of threads but very few pics.
    Rolex Yacht-Master SS/Platinum
    Frederique Constant Chrono
    Sinn 356
    Debaufre Ocean 1 39mm

1963 Chinese Airforce 21 zuan :(bummer):

HMT Pilot Black Dial
    HMT Pilot White Dial
    Hamilton Khaki Field hand wind :)

Well try other forum or PM scottw44. He would be delighted to help you. Cheers.

kind regards,

scott

vintage and obscure watch lover

Quote Originally Posted by Shogan191 View Post
    Just missed a sweet deal on a used Ball Moon Phase here at the sales forum. I waited too long and let it get away. So now I'm thinking I need to buy a new one as I can't find a used one anywhere. I'm leaning mostly towards the black face because I figure the hands are more visible during the day time hours against the black dial.

I'm hoping some of you moonphase owners will post some pics of your moon phase Balls. Black or white doesn't matter, let me see em.

Thanks a lot.
    Yeah i think i am the proud recepient of this watch you speak of. It is a great watch, and for a moon phase you cant find anything that even comes close (glowing moon and stars? what? thats what im talking about ) here are some very very amature pics:

im in the process of picking out a leather strap for it....

**PS-there is a black moonphase on ebay for $711.00 with 7 hours left, and it looks like its in very good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Onairda View Post
    **PS-there is a black moonphase on ebay for $711.00 with 7 hours left, and it looks like its in very good condition.
    Any idea how much this went for? Last I looked it was $810 with 3 hours left.

Dun forget about the warrantly issue if you buy a pre-own. My suggestion is to ask the seller to send it in for service or inspection before he post it to you. Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information