Moonlight Special Questions ???

Thread: Moonlight Special Questions ???

Moonlight Special Questions ???

Hello all,

I am looking to buy my first Ball and am considering the Moonlight Special. I have a few questions though and hope some forum members (maybe Moonlight owners) can help answer:

1) How many of each color dial watch are being produced? Ball says 999 total but how does that breakdown - black, white, brown?

2) Are the watches numbered on the case somewhere? Is there some type of certificate with the watch?

3) Does the watch fit easily under a long sleeved dress shirt? Or is it quite thick? I have a 9" wrist so am looking for a larger case but not real thick.

4) Is there anything that you really do not like about the watch?

My local AD does not have any of these watches so I cannot look at it in person yet...I have done a search on the forum and could not find any of the answers above but apologize if I missed a thread somewhere.

Thanks,

--Rob

Re: Moonlight Special Questions ???

I seen the watch in person. It the same size as cannonball which i have. It should fit pretty well on your wrist given your wrist size. It is slighlty thick but it goes pretty well with long sleeve shirt. I remember seeing cert for BALL diver TMT and skylab on AD display window. The limited edition number are indicated on the side of the see-through caseback. You can check out HK watch forum for wrist pic but you might have issue with the language... As for rest of the info you need, more expert in this forum will fill you in. Cheers

Re: Moonlight Special Questions ???

Here a pic that i saw on the web, hope it helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information