Mu first Ball Trieste-t-100

Thread: Mu first Ball Trieste-t-100

Mu first Ball Trieste-t-100

First I must say that numerous people need to be thanked for helping me buy my first BALL.
    I was introduced to my first Ball at "The last Wind up" in Montana. The "Mad-Cow" what a beauty. However, at the time could not afford it.
    Joined the Forum. Thanks everybody. Everyone was very good in allowing information to flow and I could make my own mind up.
    Then I meet David here and he was a great help in me buying the "TRIESTE" t-100. What a great guy. No pressure and the most honest guy I could haved aked for. David thanks for praying for my mom. It helped. He is out of North Texas.
    Next, the Houston Ball Dealer here in Houston, Texas in the village. What a great AD. Went and saw the watch and then I took it to the bathroom. Closed the door and kept the light off. T-25 vs T-100, side by side. OMG. Seeing is believing... Lord I believe. This without a doubt made me want the Trieste. I told my wife that what I wanted and where it was at. Left it up to her.
    The rest is history.
    The watch is great. Can not believe how great a watch the trieste is. Could a watch be any bigger and this good looking.
    I am like a little kid a Christmas waiting for Santa Claus excited with the watch. I'll keep you posted on.
    chris

Re: Mu first Ball Trieste-t-100

So you have already received it, or did you refer your wife to HBD and she will soon be bringing it home to you? Either way, I'm excited for you! Enjoy it, and be sure to post some pics!

Regards,
    -Jeff
    Trivia question of the month:
    The history of the Baselworld Watch and Jewellery Show dates back to what year, when there was established the first Schweizer Mustermesse Basel (MUBA) with a special section devoted to watches and jewellery?
    ~Click on my profile and look under my biography for the answer.
    Quote of the month:
    "Give me the perfect oil and I'll make the perfect watch."
    ~ Abraham-Louis Breguet

Re: Mu first Ball Trieste-t-100

I thought the stories of "flashlight" effect were somewhat exaggerated. Pushing the truth to new heights. However, I spent the night with my T-100 and seeing is believing. Could it had been any brighter.. I think not. It literally showed thru the sheets. The dog gone things just glows. Reflects off the wall, mirror, night stand.
    This has to be the best watch I have ever asked for.
    chris

Thread Information