My first Ball... Engineer Master II Diver

Thread: My first Ball... Engineer Master II Diver

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,600

    Picture My first Ball... Engineer Master II Diver

    Been wearing it for a couple of days now, and am floored by the quality, f&f and those tubes blow me away. Will definitely be adding some more... Wanted to post a few quick pics...














    Last edited by srh_pres; September 29th, 2007 at 03:29.

  2. #2
    Member Time2watch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Monreal, QC - CANADA
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: My first Ball... Engineer Master II Diver

    WOW!

    Pictures look GREAT!

    Man, I sure miss my orange one. I am seriously considering adding the new Chronometer version to my colleciton...

    Enjoy it my friend, wear it in good health and thank you for sharing it with us!!!
    Marc Levesque
    @MarcTime2watch
    MyTime2watch.blogspot.com

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,600

    Re: My first Ball... Engineer Master II Diver

    Quote Originally Posted by Time2watch View Post
    WOW!
    Pictures look GREAT!

    Man, I sure miss my orange one. I am seriously considering adding the new Chronometer version to my colleciton...

    Enjoy it my friend, wear it in good health and thank you for sharing it with us!!!
    Thanks Marc... am starting to really like that chronograph version myself. Will be interested to see how it turns out and of course would get that one in orange...

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member CalDiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Central California
    Posts
    1,257

    Re: My first Ball... Engineer Master II Diver

    Nice photos! That diver is a perfect and popular start to what will hopefully develop into a fine collection of Balls for you! Enjoy!
    Chris

    "I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." -Oscar Wilde
    ==========================
    Collector of Ball, Stowa and Glycine timepieces

  6. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,600

    Re: My first Ball... Engineer Master II Diver

    Quote Originally Posted by CalDiver View Post
    Nice photos! That diver is a perfect and popular start to what will hopefully develop into a fine collection of Balls for you! Enjoy!
    Thanks Chris. And nice trifecta you scored the other day, esp like that skylab (pretty cool the way the numeric markers on the 12 oclock subdial increase in size from 10 to 30)...

  7. #6
    Member sukispop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    3,679

    Re: My first Ball... Engineer Master II Diver

    Hi Steve,

    Great pics! And congrats, again, on your new EMII Diver!

    If I may ask--how domed is the sapphire crystal? Any chance for a profile pic to show it?

    I look forward to seeing more!
    Take care,
    Geoff

    Damasko DA36 Black
    Seiko Blue "Sumo" SBDC003
    Enzo Mechana Sub Hatch
    Steinhart Ocean One Vintage
    Casio G-Shock GW-7900B-1
    Casio G-Shock GW-2500B-1A G-Aviator
    Ball Engineer Master II Classic
    Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Ti "Mad Cow"
    Omega Seamaster Professional 300m LE "America's Cup"
    Seiko Black Monster w/Yobokies Anvil bracelet
    Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual SS(wedding gift)

  8. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,600

    Re: My first Ball... Engineer Master II Diver

    Quote Originally Posted by sukispop View Post
    Hi Steve,
    Great pics! And congrats, again, on your new EMII Diver!
    If I may ask--how domed is the sapphire crystal? Any chance for a profile pic to show it?
    I look forward to seeing more!
    Thanks Geoff! Here's a quick one - the doming is very subtle...



  9. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,600

    Re: My first Ball... Engineer Master II Diver

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Congratulations Steve, and welcome to the BWAC (Ball Watch Addiction Club)!
    Thanks for the welcome Brian... and I am already seeing what you mean...

  10. #9
    Member sukispop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    3,679

    Re: My first Ball... Engineer Master II Diver

    Excellent! Thanks, Steve!

    The doming is just high enough to make it interesting...but not too high so as to make it too vulnerable to getting struck.

    P.S.--'Still love your Enzo EMV!


    Quote Originally Posted by srh_pres View Post
    Thanks Geoff! Here's a quick one - the doming is very subtle...


    Take care,
    Geoff

    Damasko DA36 Black
    Seiko Blue "Sumo" SBDC003
    Enzo Mechana Sub Hatch
    Steinhart Ocean One Vintage
    Casio G-Shock GW-7900B-1
    Casio G-Shock GW-2500B-1A G-Aviator
    Ball Engineer Master II Classic
    Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Ti "Mad Cow"
    Omega Seamaster Professional 300m LE "America's Cup"
    Seiko Black Monster w/Yobokies Anvil bracelet
    Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual SS(wedding gift)

  11. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,600

    Re: My first Ball... Engineer Master II Diver

    Quote Originally Posted by sukispop View Post
    Excellent! Thanks, Steve!

    The doming is just high enough to make it interesting...but not too high so as to make it too vulnerable to getting struck.

    P.S.--'Still love your Enzo EMV!
    yw... just what I was thinking - much more subtle then the doming of the crystal on my LM-2. And the Enzo is one of my favs...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •