NEDU fake?

Thread: NEDU fake?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NEDU fake?

Anyone ever seen a fake NEDU.

Buyer always beware - just bought one that looks to be a good deal - jeweler is going to look at it for me - I always have them checked - but wanted to ask for forum.

I have the AeroGMT limited edition. The bezel is tight - feels like Rolex quality.

The bezel on the NEDU is what makes me wonder in this one - cosmetically - it looks correct - the gas tubes seem correct - but the bezel movement just feels cheap to me.

Any NEDU owners here that may be able to assist would be appreciated

Side by sides - I bought the one on the left from the factory (limited edition early release)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: NEDU fake?

It is against forum rules to discuss fake or replica watches, and by doing so, could get you booted--the reason for this is because if someone were to point out aspects of a watch that were incorrect, on a counterfeit watch, then this information could then be used by the counterfeiter to make improvements on his fake--something of course the WUS does not want to do--the best approach to buying an authentic watch of any brand is to use due diligence, researching the watch carefully so that you know the watch inside and out, and can spot a fake from an authentic piece yourself--before you buy it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by timefleas View Post
    It is against forum rules to discuss fake or replica watches, and by doing so, could get you booted--the reason for this is because if someone were to point out aspects of a watch that were incorrect, on a counterfeit watch, then this information could then be used by the counterfeiter to make improvements on his fake--something of course the WUS does not want to do--the best approach to buying an authentic watch of any brand is to use due diligence, researching the watch carefully so that you know the watch inside and out, and can spot a fake from an authentic piece yourself--before you buy it.
    Thank you - I misunderstood the fake or replica watch rules - I read it as advertising or discussing the purchasing etc.

Thanks for correcting me - I did the best I could on the due diligence and am hopeful the jeweler can Validate it for me.

I saw another thread and found this form by searching for that topic - so I assumed it wouldn’t be an issue to ask.

Appreciate the response.

Quote Originally Posted by timefleas View Post
    Here is the link I found in my search that brought me to this forum - again - I appreciate your response and the community.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f239/n...topics/2693810

In before the mod lock.....
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

I get it. You want us to tell you if you bought a fake or not.

Other than the crappy lume shots, did you post any proper pictures of the watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbert_is_fat View Post
    I get it. You want us to tell you if you bought a fake or not.

Other than the crappy lume shots, did you post any proper pictures of the watch?
    Well if you look at the time of the posting - I was the middle of the night - I didn’t want to get out of bed and I hadn’t taken any pictures of the new NEDU in the day light.

After the first reply I didn’t want to post any other pictures for fear of already violated a policy on the forum.

Do you own a NEDU? If you don’t - I’m not you’d have any positive feedback.

For those that do - I’m mostly interest (as I posted) how smooth the bezel feels in rotation. My AeroGMT is a quality bezel movement. The NEDU bezel doesn’t feel as refined in its movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    In before the mod lock.....
    Yeah - I humbly didn’t mean to violate a policy - was only seeking feedback from other owners on the bezel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballvice View Post
    Well if you look at the time of the posting - I was the middle of the night - I didnít want to get out of bed and I hadnít taken any pictures of the new NEDU in the day light.

After the first reply I didnít want to post any other pictures for fear of already violated a policy on the forum.

Do you own a NEDU? If you donít - Iím not youíd have any positive feedback.

For those that do - Iím mostly interest (as I posted) how smooth the bezel feels in rotation. My AeroGMT is a quality bezel movement. The NEDU bezel doesnít feel as refined in its movement.
    I donít think you have contravened any forum rules by asking a question if your watch was fake.

There is a difference between asking if a watch was fake and discussing buying/selling fake watches including how to improve a fake watch.

Anyway, I am a Ball EHC owner and thought I would chime in as having seen a brand new NEDU only recently. But have it your way, I wont be there participating in this thread any further.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information