New strap for EMII Diver

Thread: New strap for EMII Diver

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New strap for EMII Diver

I couldn't wait to go back to Singapore to get an OEM Ball rubber strap, so I picked one up here in Melbourne.

I really like it! It's rubber but looks a little like leather, probably because of the stitching. It feels really good and gives the watch a really different look, IMO.

My friends and I can't seem to decide if it's more casual or more formal than the bracelet... I think more casual...

What do you guys think? (sorry about the poor pictures, I seem to be having trouble getting nice pictures of this strap...)

Regards,
    - TY -

Re: New strap for EMII Diver

Wow, everytime I see this watch I think why don't I have one of these? At any rate, it is sporty, unique and yet very classy looking. The strap looks a little more casual than the bracelet to me. I honestly think you can't go wrong with either on that beauty...

Beautiful! Congrats! Nice civic BTW

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jaymd View Post
    Beautiful! Congrats! Nice civic BTW
    It's not actually my car, but thanks anyway!!
    Regards,
    - TY -

I REALLY like it on the strap. Great pictures too. I put mine on black leather with white stiching. Here's a pic to compare. These are great watches.....one of my favorites. Thanks for the pics.

I'm sorry, there was a strap in those pics? I couldn't take my eyes off the watch!

If it works, it works, and that strap works. A Chronissimo may also work, and a Hirsch Mobile might also work... but that one works great.

I say might, because I don't have one... yet.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

ebiz4me - Yours looks good too! This watch seems to be very versatile, it looks good in almost anything!
    Regards,
    - TY -

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsong View Post
    I'm sorry, there was a strap in those pics? I couldn't take my eyes off the watch!

If it works, it works, and that strap works. A Chronissimo may also work, and a Hirsch Mobile might also work... but that one works great.

I say might, because I don't have one... yet.
    That strap works great on it - and Plainsong, good call; am ordering a chronissimo for my EMII diver. Should look killer..

It's perfect for that watch. I'm going to start digging through my strap box now. I know I've got a 20mm double ridge strap in there somewhere.

Rob

The chronissimo is my standby, so far it looks good on anything I've ever tried to put it on, but of the watches I have, suits the Sinn 356 like they came out of the same factory.

Nice to know that it will see more duty once I FINALLY get this watch. It's a killer strap but it needs lots of breaking in to get it bending right. Once it does though, it always will.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information